+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Average Time To Receive AOR/File No. from PR paper application submission

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
hi. i am outland paper-based applicant. IRCC received my PR app signed by Bryan last May 1. until now, i have not received an AOR. how long does it usually take nowadays? thank you to those who can answer.

SalmanRajpoot

Jan 8, 2018
Hi guys, Cic recieved my application on Jan 29th. I am still waiting for my AOR. Its the 5th month started now. I called them they said call us after june 4 and they will be able to tell me. I wonder why are they delaying so much !!

Nidhi sareen

Jun 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
I applied for my permanent residency paper based on April 17, 2018 still not recieved Application number? How long it take to get that

Aug 19, 2018
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am from pakistan and i have sent my application SINP program to IRCC and it was received on 20 march but yet i have not receive acknowledge of receipt can anyone guide me how long it will take to issue UCI or AOR.

SalmanRajpoot

Jan 8, 2018
I am from pakistan and i have sent my application SINP program to IRCC and it was received on 20 march but yet i have not receive acknowledge of receipt can anyone guide me how long it will take to issue UCI or AOR.
Hi Shuaib similar thing happened to me. I sent my application on dec 29 and called them in may that i havnt get my AOR yet. They said they will let me know on june 4th about what exactly happen to my application. On june 4th I got to know that they have sent my application back in march to my old address because i was missing two signatures. I tracked my application documents which were in my old appartments mail box for three months and submitted again on june 11th. Got my AOR on 8th august. Wasted many months. But check your mail box if you had any old address or call them. Good luck :)

Aug 19, 2018
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Shuaib similar thing happened to me. I sent my application on dec 29 and called them in may that i havnt get my AOR yet. They said they will let me know on june 4th about what exactly happen to my application. On june 4th I got to know that they have sent my application back in march to my old address because i was missing two signatures. I tracked my application documents which were in my old appartments mail box for three months and submitted again on june 11th. Got my AOR on 8th august. Wasted many months. But check your mail box if you had any old address or call them. Good luck :)
Thank you very much dear actually i am processing through immigration consultant so all correspondance is being done through him and he is saying he did not still receive any update from IRCC/CIC. So i am just looking for how mich average time so you

Zainbutt67

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Hi there
My wife submitted my application for spousal sponsorship in September now already 11 weeks passed but till now didn't get any AOR
What should i do now?
Any body help plz

Zainbutt67

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Hi guys, Cic recieved my application on Jan 29th. I am still waiting for my AOR. Its the 5th month started now. I called them they said call us after june 4 and they will be able to tell me. I wonder why are they delaying so much !!
On which number you called them plz can you give me number