+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Automatic Score Updation?

Devdutta Mohokar

Nov 30, 2019
Hi All,
I had a genuine query regarding the scores and not able to figure it out. I currently have 450 CRS points. My professional experience becomes 3 years in April.
1. Does my score gets auto-updated after that or is there any process that I have to follow to update it?
2. My score according to calculations become 475 in April. I had created my profile on 17th April 2019 and will expire on the same date in 2020. What are the chances to get an ITA in the first 2 draws i.e 1st April and 15th April as per the regular draw schedule?

Can anyone please help out?
I have done the application independently and fearing now that my profile might expire.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
It auto updates

No one can predict what could happen in 2 months. If your profile expires just create a new one and enter the pool again.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
It will update automatically. In fact, the 3 year calculation is based on number of months. So if you have mentioned the starting month for your current job as April 2017, then you will get the additional points on March 1, 2020.
Profile expiry is not a big deal, you can just create another one.

Devdutta Mohokar

Nov 30, 2019
It will update automatically. In fact, the 3 year calculation is based on number of months. So if you have mentioned the starting month for your current job as April 2017, then you will get the additional points on March 1, 2020.
Also I wanted to ask that if after my profile expires, with a score of 475, how long should it take for me to get an ITA? Any idea you have?

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Also I wanted to ask that if after my profile expires, with a score of 475, how long should it take for me to get an ITA? Any idea you have?
You have to create a new profile after the current profile expires. Then if your score meets the round cutoff, you will get it in the next round.

Devdutta Mohokar

Nov 30, 2019
Hi,
I checked my profile score yesterday but it still hasn't updated. It still is 450.
What can you suggest? Or will it increase in April itself?