+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to Canada.

Ashad9574

Aug 29, 2020
This link will help you:

ttps://atip-aiprp.tbs-sct.gc.ca/en/Home/Welcome

Thank you very much! I really hope so, my timeline is looong because we applied in 2017 under conjugal and it was refused. We applied again last year:

Applies on July 26 2019
Application Recieved November 27 2019
Biometrics request October 3th 2019
Police certificate request October 4th 2019
Medicals request February 4th 2020
ARC request October 13th 2020
Pre Arrival October 14th 2020
IRB notes Recieved November 9th 2020
How are u sending this paper to visa office?? By email them or u have to send allthe papers

Pumpkin92

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
I sent it to my VO email, and also sent it through DHL to the VO address. They don't specify on the email they sent where to send the ARC, they just said to sent the payment receipt to the email. So I sent the ARC, notes and payment to the email and also through courier. Got confirmation from them through email and DHL that both formats have been received.

I also googled on their site about it and it says it there depending where you're from the address you have to send it to.

Pumpkin92

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Why are they asking for all this.. did u apply for an arc? Could u provide personal email so we can discuss.. im going through similar issues
Sure, you can DM to start a conversation.

They request the ARC almost at the end of the process. Once your application (sponsorship, trv, work permit) has been submitted, after they have processed the background check, criminality and eligibility they're going to send you and email saying they acknowledge you were deported or whatever your situation was and they'll request the payment (400 CAN) and any other fee in case you didn't pay for your flight back. In my case since I applied for refugee when I lived there they requested the IRB notes, which is a paper that says why I asked for refugee and the officers desicion for denial, and they also request the ARC, which is a letter and your chance to explain what happened, why you went to Canada, why you overstayed and why you want to go back.

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Why are they asking for all this.. did u apply for an arc? Could u provide personal email so we can discuss.. im going through similar issues
I didn’t apply for arc yet they ask for decision and other docs which already submitted let see what they ask next I guess fee for ARC

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Does anyone know how long they will take after submitting explanation letter about deportation to ask for ARC fee

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Does anyone know how long they will take after submitting explanation letter about deportation to ask for ARC fee

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
There are three types of Removal Orders issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). These are Departure Orders, Exclusion Orders and Deportation Orders. The form number on the Removal Order indicates what type of order you received.

With a Departure Order, you must leave Canada within 30 days after the order takes effect.
You must also confirm your departure with the CBSA at your port of exit. If you leave Canada and follow these procedures, you may return to Canada in the future provided you meet the entry requirements at that time.
If you leave Canada after 30 days or do not confirm your departure with the CBSA, your Departure Order will automatically become a Deportation Order. In order to return to Canada in the future, you must obtain an Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC).
With an Exclusion Order, you cannot return to Canada for one year.
If you do wish to return before the 12 months have passed, you must apply for an ARC.
If an exclusion order has been issued for misrepresentation, you cannot return to Canada for five years.
If the CBSA paid for your removal from Canada, you must repay that cost.
With a Deportation Order, you are permanently barred from returning to Canada and cannot return unless you apply for an ARC.
If the CBSA paid for your removal from Canada, you must also repay that cost before you are eligible to return.

Check this link out:

https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/security-securite/rem-ren-eng.html
They just ask me to send letter and proofs of return but they didn’t ask me for arc fee do you know when they will ask for the fee

samuelgarcia

Nov 18, 2020
Does anyone know the Mexico City VO processing time for a ARC? I have a world triathlon competition that I qualified for on July 2021 but I'm afraid that I wont be able to receive an answer before that, specially because of COVID processing times. Thanks in advance