January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
Claus said:
Well, then you have to write a letter and also pay the fee. I am dealing with Mexico office :'(
We were happy at the beginning because everything seemed to be fast, but now it´s taking long...
Hello Claus, If you don't mind answering, when did you send your application? My husband will need the ARC and we are at the beginning, the process also seems to be going fast, but I have concerns it will get stuck! Also have you find out if your case will need an interview?

Thanks

europearora

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
vannak said:
Hi I'm dealing with New Delhi vo I got this letter from them today for the arc .should I just pay the fees or do I have rite a letter also please help.
After how long they asked for yur passport?
Hi,

Are you in family class? I also need a ARC. I am from Delhi. Recently I won my spousal appeal but waiting for the ARC. Do you know how it process?

Claus

Feb 17, 2017
Aloaleja said:
Hello Claus, If you don't mind answering, when did you send your application? My husband will need the ARC and we are at the beginning, the process also seems to be going fast, but I have concerns it will get stuck! Also have you find out if your case will need an interview?

Thanks
Hey Aloaleja, they received the application in March 17, 2016. I don´t understand why it´s taking so long and the reason for some people to have answers in a month, while with others takes longer. ??? Maybe yours could be fast. :)
I don´t know if I need an interview, as far they haven´t say anything about it. I don´t know if they request the interview before or after an ARC. I honestly don´t mind to have an interview. I don´t know if that sounds crazy though. I just want them to hurry because it is killing us to be apart.

By the way, I read that you posted that your case was complex. How can you tell when your case is complex or not?

OJ27

May 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
PC: 29-04-2016, ARC: 22-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
27-02-2016
Med's Request
21-07-2016
Med's Done....
05-08-2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
Does anyone know how long the wait is after you have paid the RPRF to get COPR? Our visa office is Vienna, and we paid the fees back in November 2016 after being requested for them, and submitted ARC fees/information in September 2016. Preferably if anyone has been through the ARC process through Vienna.

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
Claus said:
Hey Aloaleja, they received the application in March 17, 2016. I don´t understand why it´s taking so long and the reason for some people to have answers in a month, while with others takes longer. ??? Maybe yours could be fast. :)
I don´t know if I need an interview, as far they haven´t say anything about it. I don´t know if they request the interview before or after an ARC. I honestly don´t mind to have an interview. I don´t know if that sounds crazy though. I just want them to hurry because it is killing us to be apart.

By the way, I read that you posted that your case was complex. How can you tell when your case is complex or not?
Hello Claus,

Thanks for replying. I do really hope we can have a fast processing but it's been more than a month since Sponsor approval and still no sign of the AOR2. I don't know if they will send the AOR2, they only sent a letter requesting passport photos because they said the ones we sent were not meeting the specifications. So we send them again and have not received any updates/comunication since. I believe my case is complex because of the red flags that we have. It is my first marriage but it is the second for my husband and he is 21 years older than me. We sent lots of pictures and lots of evidence of our constant communication as well as the financial support, etc. He is unable to travel to visit me as he had a deportation 2 years ago, but i have been visiting at least once every two months . Still i don't know if that is gonna be enough. Its been really hard to live apart, and the waiting part is not helping much.

The only thing that keeps me sane is this forum, I am trying to get strength from any source possible as WE find out 3 months ago that I am pregnant and we are hoping for a miracle for him to be able to be with me by my due date (with is september) but like i said if that happens its gonna really be a miracle!

Have you received any update yet? i do really hope they send you the PPR soon!

Violet11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
ARC submitted April 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
March 2015
OJ27 said:
Does anyone know how long the wait is after you have paid the RPRF to get COPR? Our visa office is Vienna, and we paid the fees back in November 2016 after being requested for them, and submitted ARC fees/information in September 2016. Preferably if anyone has been through the ARC process through Vienna.
I would suggest you contact your MP.
Vienna took 15 months to respond to our Arc, just the Arc, that's not including the time we sent our application. Ours was denied and we had to appeal the decision. But be careful because Vienna doesn't like the pressure from the MP offices and can't just denied it to stop the pressure.

Babika

Jun 20, 2016
Hi Violet,

I sent to message our MP, because the Permanent Residence application process started 55 months ago and not finalized. This is abnormally long time. I seen GCMS notes and there is two applications status in-process, the last recording was in 2015 october. Lot of incorrect date and mistake in the GCMS. The ARC file was opened 19 months ago and the ''eligibility'' procedure not yet started. I sent to message to Vienna, and not reply. The MP ask for CIC that what happening. The answer was this.:
Are still under review. We are currently unable to provide a timeframe as to when the processing is expected to be completed.

Oh my God! 'there is no time frame'
When will be finalized the ARC if there is no processing time frame? May be 10, 20, or 50 years from now or never!
Who will give me answers, when there will be a decision made? Because this PR Application started almost five years ago.

My husband deported, but the PR application was in process in Canada.
I'm going to do lawsuit, any decision is made will be, I will go to the Federal Court and canadian public media because of the long wait our marriage it ruined. Now the CIC have big silence, but i do not care. If i will speak with a journalist and this is story will be big scandal

Sziszike

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-09-2016 , 05-04-2017
AOR Received.
08-08-2016
File Transfer...
22-08-2016
Med's Request
21-10-2016
Med's Done....
07-11-2016
Interview........
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2018
Babika said:
Hi Violet,

I sent to message our MP, because the Permanent Residence application process started 55 months ago and not finalized. This is abnormally long time. I seen GCMS notes and there is two applications status in-process, the last recording was in 2015 october. Lot of incorrect date and mistake in the GCMS. The ARC file was opened 19 months ago and the ''eligibility'' procedure not yet started. I sent to message to Vienna, and not reply. The MP ask for CIC that what happening. The answer was this.:
Are still under review. We are currently unable to provide a timeframe as to when the processing is expected to be completed.

When will be finalized the ARC if there is no processing time frame? May be 10, 20, or 50 years from now or never!
Who will give me answers, when there will be a decision made? Because this PR Application started almost five years ago.

I'm going to do lawsuit, any decision is made will be, I will go to the Federal Court and canadian public media because of the long wait our marriage it ruined. Now the CIC have big silence, but i do not care. If i will speak with a journalist and this is story will be big scandal
Hi Babika

I'm in the same shoo as you are.
I sent in the Arc application in 2014 November we waiting for a long time to. But for us it's a little bit different my husband is in Canada and me and the boys are in England / we could not stay in Hungary/ we got deported because of a mistake our lawyer made.
I cant believe you're waiting for 55 month, that's such a long time don't understand why they didn't give you an answer.

Sziszike

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-09-2016 , 05-04-2017
AOR Received.
08-08-2016
File Transfer...
22-08-2016
Med's Request
21-10-2016
Med's Done....
07-11-2016
Interview........
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2018
Babika said:
Hi sziszike

Ha beszelsz magyarul privatban tudnank irni egymasnak.
Hi
Irtam privibe

Violet11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
ARC submitted April 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
March 2015
Babika said:
Hi Violet,

I agree with you, like I said we waited for so long and they gave us a negative answer.
Nicholas Keug is an Immigration reporter for the Toronto Star. I know in the past when the media gets involve they start addressing the issue, check this link

https://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2016/04/17/former-argo-ecstatic-to-learn-he-can-return-to-canada-for-cancer-treatment.html

In my experience they start processing the PR, once everything is completed, just after the interview, they start to process the ARC and the ARC is what takes the most time in Vienna.
I used to email them every other month to inquire about the status of the application and the response was always the same:

Please note that the review of your husband's application is still ongoing and we are unable to provide you with a time frame as to when a decision can be expected
or
Please note that the review of your husband's application is still ongoing. We will inform you on further processing steps in due course.
There is a slight variation but the message is the same

The only way I obtain more detailed information was when I contacted my MP, so yes they can be very helpful and the VO has to respond to them with more detailed information.

Violet11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
ARC submitted April 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
March 2015
Sziszike said:
Hi Babika

I'm in the same shoo as you are.
I sent in the Arc application in 2014 November we waiting for a long time to. But for us it's a little bit different my husband is in Canada and me and the boys are in England / we could not stay in Hungary/ we got deported because of a mistake our lawyer made.
I cant believe you're waiting for 55 month, that's such a long time don't understand why they didn't give you an answer.
Another strategy is to contact

Jenny Kwan
Member of Parliament for Vancouver East, NDP Critic for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Telephone: 613-992-6030
Fax: 613-995-7412
E-Mail: Jenny.Kwan@parl.gc.ca

OJ27

May 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
PC: 29-04-2016, ARC: 22-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
27-02-2016
Med's Request
21-07-2016
Med's Done....
05-08-2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
We received a notification last week that are our ARC has been approved!! We just need to submit the remaining documents (photos etc.) and they will send the COPR!

Violet11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
ARC submitted April 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
March 2015
OJ27 said:
We received a notification last week that are our ARC has been approved!! We just need to submit the remaining documents (photos etc.) and they will send the COPR!
Congratulations, is your VO Vienna?

vannak

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
September 04 2016
Interview........
hope not
LANDED..........
soon
Anyone knows how long delhi office takes after requesting for the fees of arc bcz my interview got approved in december for spousal category now last month they asked for the letter and the fees for arc i already paid it... So anyone in same boat as me