+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to Canada.

Ana@@@

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
means first they will work on arc then move my file from winnipeg to somewhere else again.
My file is in winnipeg from the beginning.

mnova

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
means first they will work on arc then move my file from winnipeg to somewhere else again.
My file is in winnipeg from the beginning.
If your application is outstand they will transfer the application to where u are or at least to where VO that is responsible for people's app in your country

Ana@@@

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
but how come winnipeg is working on my file then.,, when i called they said winnipeg will be making decision on both the files.
I am in india,,,, before my arc file was in delhi (india) but after 2 months delhi moved it back to winnipeg where it was from the beginning.

mnova

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
but how come winnipeg is working on my file then.,, when i called they said winnipeg will be making decision on both the files.
I am in india,,,, before my arc file was in delhi (india) but after 2 months delhi moved it back to winnipeg where it was from the beginning.
This is what I came to a conclusion... when I applied for arc I thought that the VO would be the one taking care of my arc app... but after sending them an email to ask about the process of it, I was told it was transferred to a different officer (I think)
Ottawa, so they were the ones looking into my arc app.. after they approved they sent the app back to the VO in SA, to proceed with the rest and now he's the one who is going to put the visa on my passport.. so I am guessing that after a decision is made they will send the app to your VO in delhi..

Reactions: Miledarome

Ana@@@

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
My ARC is approved as well…
VO WINNIPG
AR MARCH 2021
AOR FEB 2022
MR MAY 2022
ADR JUNE 2022
PPR FEB 2023 but no ARC(they forgot to process)
Then again asked about the status on ARC
RECEIVED ARC FILE NUMBER MAY 5,2023
ADR JUNE 28,2023
July 26 documents reviewed
Aug 25 everything pass
Sept 6 received PPR AND ARC together

mnova

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
My ARC is approved as well…
VO WINNIPG
AR MARCH 2021
AOR FEB 2022
MR MAY 2022
ADR JUNE 2022
PPR FEB 2023 but no ARC(they forgot to process)
Then again asked about the status on ARC
RECEIVED ARC FILE NUMBER MAY 5,2023
ADR JUNE 28,2023
July 26 documents reviewed
Aug 25 everything pass
Sept 6 received PPR AND ARC together
Congratulations !!!

Miledarome

Dec 31, 2022
Hello hope to get some insight here
I little background, my spouse was removed last year August after failed refugee claim, we had PR application processing, but I was found not eligible as per the GCMS notes, we already applied ARC for him but still waiting coz it takes a long time to process.My PR application is still processing last update was medical passed.I haven't received any procedural fairness letter.
I have an open work permit, from the TR to PR pathway (bridging work permit) it expires next year June.
I now have a job full time Regular as a RN and I can apply for PNP.I have all the required documents to start but am not sure if am even eligible to apply for PNP with my spouse history.
Can I apply for PNP, any insights?
TIA