+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to Canada.

Hsingh85

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Oh ok . We are waiting for. Response H&C office. May be they will send request to submit passport for visa. My medical expire on nov 3, 2023

Reactions: Miledarome

Skinpain

Oct 3, 2023
I got an email to send police report medicals pay for my flight expenses submit arc letter and fee so I did all at a go what should I expect next and how long can I get PPR ? I was a failed refugee claimant

Reactions: Miledarome

Skinpain

Oct 3, 2023
ARC usually take 6weeks with in processing. Rest depend on officer
Oh really what do you mean about processing is it an application? Mine I was just told to submit a letter why my ARC should be granted and pay the fees and my return expenses which I did

Miledarome

Dec 31, 2022
My Spouse ARC timeline
He was a failed refugee claimant left Canada August 2022. He did not pay for his flight, followed all the rules and checked out
We have a PR application(August 17th 2021) still processing ,TR to PR Applied under Stream A, Registered Nurse but he got deported and the application is on hold.
Applied ARC on March 13th 2023, with work permit and TRV, paid the $400 plus all applicable fees.
October 10th 2023 ADR Outland Spouse to redo medicals.
October 12th 2023 ADR Send Marriage certificate, Our Sons Birth certificate, marriage pics and messages
On the PR application latest update for me, medical passed
VO office Lagos.
I have an BOPW but expiring in June, So anxious coz I don't think his ARC will be done by then but hoping for the best
Share your timelines guys.

lalo

Nov 9, 2023
Timeline spousal sponsorship Outland outside Quebec + ARC

November 28, 2022. Sent Application
January 9,2023 AOR
February 3 , 2023 biometrics and police clearance request
February 6th ,2023 sponsor eligibility passed
April 24th, 2023 medical request
April 24th,2023 IRB decision request
May 17th ,2023 medical exam marked as completed
July 24th,2023 interview request
August 9th,2023 we had the interview
August 9th, 2023 eligibility marked as completed
August 9th, 2023 ARC request
August 15th, 2023 background verification marked as completed
September18th, 2023 ARC sent

Feb 1, 2024
Hello everyone.

I wanted some input on what kind of timeline to expect so that I can plan for our future accordingly.

I am a permanent resident of Canada. Waiting for my PR card to come in the mail. I am going to be getting married to my partner in April 2024.

He was deported from Canada due to a failed refugee claim in May 2023. So we know that alongside the spousal sponsorship we will need to apply for the ARC as well.

I have heard that normally the family reunification scheme setup by Canada allows your sponsored spouse to join you in Canada on a visitor visa and an open work permit while waiting for the sponsorship application to be approved. I am hoping that we can do something similar but with the ARC as well.

Has anyone been approved for ARC, visitor visa and open work permit based on a spousal sponsorship before they were approved for a full PR?

What kind of timeline should I anticipate once the applications are submitted?

Thank you all in advance.