+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization letter for temporary resident

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Your are right. I did not receive any reply within 14days
It takes at least a month. When they initially began this program for providing written authorization, I emailed right away and they replied in 14 days. However, a lot of people are emailing now so it takes at least a month or so before you get a response. Nonetheless, they will reply with a decision.

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Hi
Anyone receive the authorization letter from ircc for the temporary resident? I applied on 19 Oct but did not receive a response.
Can u tell me the procedure to apply.I wanted to apply for ma husband as his open wrk visa refused along ma daughter’s dependent visa.ma husband have visiter visa n he wanna come to visit me.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can u tell me the procedure to apply.I wanted to apply for ma husband as his open wrk visa refused along ma daughter’s dependent visa.ma husband have visiter visa n he wanna come to visit me.
So your husband has a visitor visa but your child doesn’t. Read the link as your child needs the visitor visa with explanation that your child meets exemption criteria. Your husband applies for authorization to travel.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html#new

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
So your husband has a visitor visa but your child doesn’t. Read the link as your child needs the visitor visa with explanation that your child meets exemption criteria. Your husband applies for authorization to travel.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html#new
I got refusal on 22 oct.I don’t know y.ma husband has visa so he wanna come.I already read this link.I know I hav to mail on given email address but I don’t know which documents I hav to attach. Wat documents u attached ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got refusal on 22 oct.I don’t know y.ma husband has visa so he wanna come.I already read this link.I know I hav to mail on given email address but I don’t know which documents I hav to attach. Wat documents u attached ?
Refusal for what, authorization to travel. Do you need a visitor visa for your child? Have you applied yet? If refused, you must address the reasons for refusal. You husband has a visitor visa So he needs authorization & it is all in the link of what documents you need. The issue is you ask for an authorization to travel with your travel dates. Your family needs to show you work permit, address, travel dates etc.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html#existing

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Refusal for what, authorization to travel. Do you need a visitor visa for your child? Have you applied yet? If refused, you must address the reasons for refusal. You husband has a visitor visa So he needs authorization & it is all in the link of what documents you need. The issue is you ask for an authorization to travel with your travel dates. Your family needs to show you work permit, address, travel dates etc.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html#existing
Whn I got ma work permit.after three months I applied husband‘a open wrk permit n daughter’s dependent visa in April.in October I got refusal which was very disappointed.I am already in Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Whn I got ma work permit.after three months I applied husband‘a open wrk permit n daughter’s dependent visa in April.in October I got refusal which was very disappointed.I am already in Canada.
We don’t know exactly .we applied for gcms notes.in refusal mail they just mentioned they ll not go back after temporary stay.thts it.
Don’t apply for anything until you have the notes. You don’t want to submit again and be refused without addressing the reasons. more refusals makes it difficult to get an approval. As for returning, your husband & daughter need to,show strong ties to home. For your husband this is property, job etc.

Your daughter still needs a visitor visa and authorization to travel which takes months. Your husband has a visitor visa but should wait on the authorization letter. All the best.

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Don’t apply for anything until you have the notes. You don’t want to submit again and be refused without addressing the reasons. more refusals makes it difficult to get an approval. As for returning, your husband & daughter need to,show strong ties to home. For your husband this is property, job etc.

Your daughter still needs a visitor visa and authorization to travel which takes months. Your husband has a visitor visa but should wait on the authorization letter. All the best.
Documents were so strong as he run his own business .evn property n everything.ma bank balance was also $21000.
Thanks for ur wishes .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Documents were so strong as he run his own business .evn property n everything.ma bank balance was also $21000.
Thanks for ur wishes .
So you were applying for his work permit and he has his own business? That shows he doesn’t need to be in your home country to run his business. why does he need a work permit if he has a business?

Rick Wong

Oct 25, 2020
OWP approved today.
13 July submitted online
22 July bio passed
08 Aug medical passed
17 Nov OPR and authorization letter approved

Reactions: SALLYMA

yykks

Dec 10, 2020
Hi
Anyone receive the authorization letter from ircc for the temporary resident? I applied on 19 Oct but did not receive a response.
How did you apply? What email address to send? What format of the content? Thank you for sharing