+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Australian work visa refusal.

Sammullen96

Mar 19, 2018
Hello all,

I have recently travelled Canada over the 2017 Christmas break. In 2019 I wish to move to Canada and apply for the 2 year working visa (which is all Australians are aloud).

I have two offences,
•Fail to obey order given by an officer
•Trespassing

I was granted a temporary resident permit when I travelled over Christmas. I have just recently been refused a working visa due to those offences I have. They have given me the opportunity to reapply but to give more information on why I meet the requirements to get in.

Has anyone been through this or have a friend that has and I can get information off. I will apply again but explain more about those offences. If anyone can give me positive information that would be greatly appreciated.

If this does not work so be it. It’s just the way it is.

Thanks alot everyone, have a good day.

Sam Mullen.

Sammullen96

Mar 19, 2018
Hey mate thanks for the reply.

For criminal rehibilitation, can I still apply even though these events only happened around 2.5 years ago?

Tomywhite

Jan 1, 2018
Jump on the cic website mate and you should find your answers, I'm no professional on it and my offences took place over 10 years ago so my research was a little different, in the eta refusal it should state what categorie of criminality you are being refused for then go from there. Good luck

Tomywhite

Jan 1, 2018
Oh I see you're already in, I haven't reached that part yet, As far as I know the criminal rehabilitation will be accepted any time and will bury any charges for good. I hope it does as I have some worse charges and I will need a work permit eventually... maybe there is someone else on this forum that knows about this and can help?

Sammullen96

Mar 19, 2018
Sorry for the late reply mate. Thanks for your assistance. I will look further into this, and hopefully someone on here can help me a little bit more.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey mate thanks for the reply.

For criminal rehibilitation, can I still apply even though these events only happened around 2.5 years ago?
To qualify for rehab, at least five years must have passed since you completed any penalties / paid any fines associated with the conviction.

If you required a TRP to visit Canada, then it does sound like you are inadmissible and will have to wait another 2.5 years before applying for rehab (or working in Canada) is possible.