+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Australian PR are considered as citizens of Canada????

sherry9oct

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Islamabad)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2009
Nomination.....
20-10-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
IELTS Request
03-04-2012
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Med's Request
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
04-10-2013,17-12-2013,24-12-2013 (Three times)
I saw this on the internet is it true?
What are the main benefits of PR in Australia for International Students?
Answer
After you get a PR, you have right to stay permanently in Australia as long as you want. With PR, you’ll have all those rights which are enjoyed by Australian citizens. People with Australian PR are considered as citizens of Canada. So services they get and fee they pay will be same as by Australian citizens. People with PR will have right to property; they have higher chance of getting high paid jobs. As they are considered citizen or Australia, they can work there as long as they want without any work-permit. These are few benefits of PR which attracts thousands of international citizens every year.

http://qna.educouncil.org/Visa_and_Immigration/nZxyNXyzNxz.html

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sherry9oct said:
Answer
After you get a PR, you have right to stay permanently in Australia as long as you want. With PR, you'll have all those rights which are enjoyed by Australian citizens. People with Australian PR are considered as citizens of Canada. So services they get and fee they pay will be same as by Australian citizens. People with PR will have right to property; they have higher chance of getting high paid jobs. As they are considered citizen or Australia, they can work there as long as they want without any work-permit. These are few benefits of PR which attracts thousands of international citizens every year.

If you believe that Australian PRs/Citizens are also Canadian citizens, then I have some property for sale that we can go visit at low tide. ROFLOL.

PMM

sherry9oct

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Islamabad)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2009
Nomination.....
20-10-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
IELTS Request
03-04-2012
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Med's Request
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
Hay bro you are making jokes of it. I posted what i found on the internet. This artical is about students with australian PR studing in canada. I didnt want to start rumors I just wanted to confourm. So if you know about it then kindly post.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sherry9oct said:
Answer
After you get a PR, you have right to stay permanently in Australia as long as you want. With PR, you'll have all those rights which are enjoyed by Australian citizens. People with Australian PR are considered as citizens of Canada. So services they get and fee they pay will be same as by Australian citizens. People with PR will have right to property; they have higher chance of getting high paid jobs. As they are considered citizen or Australia, they can work there as long as they want without any work-permit. These are few benefits of PR which attracts thousands of international citizens every year.

This is not true Man. Even people like us who hold UK Passports and with "Her Majesty the Queen" being the sovereign head are not treated as citizens of Canada.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colsy said:
A simple call to any Canadian embassy will put the record straight.
Call What? A PR of Australia is him/herself not a citizen of Australia not to talk of another country.

Anyway, Good Luck!!

I

ImmOfficer

Completely false information.

Citizens of Canada are the only ones considered to be citizens of Canada. We don't care what status you have in Australia.

colsy

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
Call What? A PR of Australia is him/herself not a citizen of Australia not to talk of another country.

Anyway, Good Luck!!
[/quote]

Full points to you Bobby! That is what we are trying to get through to the original poster, however, if the original poster does not want to take our word for it then there is one thing that can be done on their side. (Please see my last post).

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Check the English of this

"People with Australian PR are considered as citizens of Canada. So services they get and fee they pay will be same as by Australian citizens."

and

"As they are considered citizen or Australia, they can work there as long as they want without any work-permit. "

This can't be official, thats the first giveaway.

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rupeshhari said:

"People with Australian PR are considered as citizens of Canada. So services they get and fee they pay will be same as by Australian citizens."

and

"As they are considered citizen or Australia, they can work there as long as they want without any work-permit. "

And We are Back.................... Great News :))))))

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
ha ha. how are you?

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahharrouf said:
rupeshhari said:

and

Hey Maharrouf,
Kidan yaar? I'll reply your PM soon. Keep fit and best of luck.

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rupeshhari said:
ha ha. how are you?

Thanks Rupeshhari, its nice to see you back in Action :), Welcome back :))

BobbyB said:
mahharrouf said:
rupeshhari said:

and

Hey Maharrouf,
Kidan yaar? I'll reply your PM soon. Keep fit and best of luck.

Fit Fitak Pa ji, bas duwawan wich yaad rakho, and thanks, Hope every thing would be fine. Its okay, I am waiting for your reply, when ever you have time :)))

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sherry9oct said:
Answer

Well, If we read whole statement carefully, we can see its only a NAME MISTAKE by poster, Poster is actually describing benifits of Australian PR, so in this Line, " People with Australian PR are considered as citizens of Canada. " Poster made Mistake, He/She wrote "Canada" instead
of Australia.

P.S, Maybe He/She was actually reading this forum when posted above post :))

sherry9oct

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Islamabad)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2009
Nomination.....
20-10-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
IELTS Request
03-04-2012
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Med's Request
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
Kindly Check the link below it will clear everything. There are some minor advantages being australian living in canda or being canadan living in australia.
http://www.voyage.gc.ca/laws_lois/australia-canada-australie-eng.asp#memorandum