+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Australian PCC not accepted by Canadian immi, rejected twice, need help please.

Canadian1234

Mar 29, 2018
Hi, I’ve got my ITA twice and I have all documents submitted, in first case I submit my wife and mine Australian PCC without driver license history report and it got rejected because driver license history report is essential, so I accept my mistake.
So second time I submitted my PCC with driver history report and they’ve accepted it. But my spouse never held Aussie driving license and we got evidence for that from Vic roads stating clearly that she never held license so she hasn’t have any license history and driving offences. So I confident enough to submit that letter along with my wife’s Pcc, but strangely they (Canadian immi) didn’t accept that and refer me to the can immi website link which showing the same thing the one I follow and get evidence and submitted.
So please help if anybody have same experience? And what should I do, because they telling me to do the same thing again and I am afraid they will reject again? It’s weird please help anybody.

Canadian1234

Mar 29, 2018
Yes, all nice and clear, same as I did mine, and mine got accepted and hers got rejected. I am wondering if I can be able to raise a request with immigration about what they really want and explain in detail why it’s got rejected.