+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Australia visa

Rohith2077

Jul 17, 2018
Yes my refusal letter
This letter refers to the application for a Student (class TU) visa, which was lodged at New Delhi on 14/06/2016. You have indicated on your application that you wish to be considered for the grant of a Vocational Education and Training Sector (subclass 572) visa.

I wish to advise you that the application for this visa has been refused for the following applicant:

Rohith Reddy Kontham

After careful consideration of all the information you have provided, I was not satisfied that you met the relevant criteria for the grant of this visa as set out in Australian migration law.

The application by Rohith Reddy Kontham was refused because Rohith Reddy Kontham did not satisfy 572.223(1) of Migration Regulations 1994 (the Regulations)

The attached Decision Record provides more detailed information about this decision and the applicant it applies to.

Review rights
There is no right of merits review for this decision.

Questions about this decision
No further assessment of this visa application can be taken at this office. If you have questions about the process or information that was taken into account in determining your application, you may contact us by email at enquiry-india@border.gov.au

Visa application charge
Where required under Australian law, the visa application charge must be paid as part of the visa application process.

The application charge is for the processing of the application and it must be paid regardless of the application outcome. There are only limited circumstances in which refunds can be given.
Yours sincerely

ollie1980

May 21, 2020
Otawa
Category........
BUSINESS
Interview........
20-04-2020
I can see that you were applying for a student visa. You need to check if the following documents were provided properly,
  • University/college e-Coe: This is a hurdle criteria that a student visa can be granted.
  • Criminal history check: This is to prove your background. You can get it from a criminal history check provider.
  • Insurance: This one might be optional if you have a RTD. Check immi website.
  • Medical examination: after you submit the application, book a medical check and the institute will forward your result to immi department directly.

Hope this helps a bit.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I can see that you were applying for a student visa. You need to check if the following documents were provided properly,
  • University/college e-Coe: This is a hurdle criteria that a student visa can be granted.
  • Criminal history check: This is to prove your background. You can get it from a criminal history check provider.
  • Insurance: This one might be optional if you have a RTD. Check immi website.
  • Medical examination: after you submit the application, book a medical check and the institute will forward your result to immi department directly.

Hope this helps a bit.
You are responding to a post from 2018.

Reactions: ATR1234567