+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August/September Applicants PGWP timeline

Stacey_K

Nov 18, 2015
Hi all,

here is my timeline:

Applied online: August 26, 2015 (PGWP+OWP for husband)
Approved: December 16, 2015 (according to my account, both applications were approved)

Can't believe that this nightmare ended today.

flowerhorn

Nov 26, 2015
My Timeline

Applied August 18th .... frankly in grey area of the 90 day limit
Blank Update October 30th
Approval December 15th
Letter of Approval December 17th
Mail delivery pending

DK15

Nov 22, 2015
:eek: Words can't describe exactly how I feel now! Last night I just felt I should login to my cic account to see what's going on. I logged in and saw it says updated but I didn't receive any email. Then I thought to myself maybe I was just tired and need to sleep to stop all these hallucinations then I went to sleep. This morning I checked again and once again it said updated! All these times there was nothing really there. Then I went back to the previous page and saw this time it said approved! Awesome! Now I have to continue with the next step and hope at least one of the jobs applied for will give me the offer.

Here's my timeline
Applied on online : 1st september 2015
Blank update: 7 november (7th or 6th not sure, I got the email early in the morning on the 7th), 17th and 18th december (might have been hallucinating on the 17th)
Approval : 18th december ? (108 days) ?

lol, still refreshing the page to be sure but it's still the same and i'm not feeling sleepy now. Thanks everyone that posted something and also the ghost stalkers!

ndrs11

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
DK15 said:
:eek: Words can't describe exactly how I feel now! Last night I just felt I should login to my cic account to see what's going on. I logged in and saw it says updated but I didn't receive any email. Then I thought to myself maybe I was just tired and need to sleep to stop all these hallucinations then I went to sleep. This morning I checked again and once again it said updated! All these times there was nothing really there. Then I went back to the previous page and saw this time it said approved! Awesome! Now I have to continue with the next step and hope at least one of the jobs applied for will give me the offer.

Here's my timeline
Blank update: 7 november (7th or 6th not sure, I got the email early in the morning on the 7th), 17th and 18th december (might have been hallucinating on the 17th)

lol, still refreshing the page to be sure but it's still the same and i'm not feeling sleepy now. Thanks everyone that posted something and also the ghost stalkers!
congratulations!!!! you'll receive the approval email on your CIC account in a day or so!

Nov 17, 2015
DK15 said:

Here's my timeline

congrats!!!! Hope mine come out soon.

zhouyvan

Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 2016
Med's Done....
Juin 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Good to see you get approval, I'm still waiting...
DK15 said:

Here's my timeline

DK15

Nov 22, 2015
Thanks. It should. I think some of the CIC staffs are already working on the sept applications, even though it still says they are in august on their website, but not in a chronological order.

1003690857 said:
congrats!!!! Hope mine come out soon.

DK15

Nov 22, 2015
Got the email this morning. They said they have sent it out! Glad to see I got the whole 3 yrs!!!!

ndrs11 said:
congratulations!!!! you'll receive the approval email on your CIC account in a day or so!

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is my timeline

Applied : Sep 14
Blank updates : October/November
Approval : Dec 4
Confirmation email : Dec 5
Mail : December 12

TRV
Applied : Dec 12
Passport Request : Dec 14
Approval : Dec 19
Mail: waiting

All the best to everyone!

NaomiA

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Stacey_K said:
Hi all,

here is my timeline:

Applied online: August 26, 2015 (PGWP+OWP for husband)
Approved: December 16, 2015 (according to my account, both applications were approved)

Can't believe that this nightmare ended today.

Hi Stacey,

Did CIC request for a letter from your employer for your husband's OWP?

I applied for my PGWP and my husbands OWP back on Sep 02. Got a message today from CIC. A letter addressing my husband and asking for his "inviter's or spouse's letter of employment".

Luckily I am employed and can send them one. But I was wondering why they would need this...

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my TRV has been approved and application is CLOSED on CIC account however I cannot track my passport.
After how many days of approval do CIC send passport back
Even they didn't notify me that whether my PP has been shipped or not.

Please help