Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
My application is refused :(
My employment letter did not list my duties, and i explained in explanation letter why, but still they refused. :( After three months waiting.
I am so sorry to hear that. I think there is a section for refusal, please post your comment there. There're some experts who can give you some idea. Or maybe start a thread to get some idea about dealing with refusal.

Can you share what they said?

I think you may need to apply again with a letter that explains all your job duties.

Binabik

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Canada
If it can help: my letter did not list my duties as well, so I submitted my signed job contract along with the letter and it worked.

Irada_G

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2017
If it can help: my letter did not list my duties as well, so I submitted my signed job contract along with the letter and it worked.
Thanks a lot. I dont have any job contract but ill try to make up somethibg.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Thanks a lot. I dont have any job contract but ill try to make up somethibg.
I'm really sorry to hear that!!

Did you call them before to verify where you were at?? Sometimes if you called, they will tell you if your eligibility is"recommend pass" or not. In that case, you'll be able to know where you were stuck at and to provide an additional letter quickly!

Reactions: Binabik

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Quick question, this employment history are being assessed during eligibility checks or background (criminality and security) checks?

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
CEC-Inland
ITA-Jun16, AOR-Aug10, ADR-Sep11.. now still on the eligibility, ADR and BGC that are still being reviewed. what about yours?
I

I'm Aug 31st, background still says "we will let you know when we start your background check." Looks like you are ip 2. What is the wording on your background check?

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
I

I'm Aug 31st, background still says "we will let you know when we start your background check." Looks like you are ip 2. What is the wording on your background check?
- Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
- Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
- Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

my AOR was Aug10, but i got ADR submitted Sep11, i received an email Sep12, so I guess that was when my medical was changed to passed. after that, the status remains the same as above. Called CIC-Ottawa and told me that i passed the eligibility review last Oct 24, but no status change on my online account.

Reactions: jman25

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
I

BTW, what is IP2? what will be my next stage then?

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
BTW, what is IP2? what will be my next stage then?
Ip 2 is where background says "we are processing your background check". Untill here, ppr is very close. I assume by the end of the month you would get ppr. When did you background check changed to "we are processing your background check"?

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Ip 2 is where background says "we are processing your background check". Untill here, ppr is very close. I assume by the end of the month you would get ppr. When did you background check changed to "we are processing your background check"?
Idk honestly. I just received an email Sep12 only, and never received an email since then. so I guess, my medical and/or BGC was changed Sep12?

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
That's not necessarily true. My situation reflects this one and I doubt I've been in IP2 since September 8th

Reactions: Dolly143