+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August CEC Applicants

Kishan50

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Congrats! Do you know what day your application was approved? Trying to gauge when I might get mine!
Thanks. No I don't know when it was approved. However, based as per CIC's website, if you receive this email, it means that you've been approved and you just need to confirm the landing process.

I only got the email in the morning today. My background is still IP2 ( We are processing ... ).

Reactions: Tomi2

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
lol where's ours :O

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Do you know what day your application was approved?
No I didn't ask. I just received an email from them when i asked about my status where they replied it's been approved.. and that I just have to wait within 30 days for instructions.. Their reply to me was last Nov 27.

Feb 28, 2016
Here is mine..
CEC Outland
VO - Ottawa
AOR Aug 8
MEP Sep 12
BC - We are processing your BC (remained the same from the day Med got passed)
No additional documents required from Nov 21 and ADR - Medical Renewal
ADR submitted Nov 28
Medical Passed Dec 1
How long will it take to get PPR?? Any guess?? Please advise..

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Yes. the express landing. my phone interview will be on Dec 14. I've confirmed mine. And thanks
Awesome! Mine is scheduled for the 13th but since I confirmed my availability I haven't received any other emails from IRCC to say whether they received my confirmation or whether they have mailed my CoPR to me yet... still waiting.

Reactions: Tomi2 and micsmile

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Awesome! Mine is scheduled for the 13th but since I confirmed my availability I haven't received any other emails from IRCC to say whether they received my confirmation or whether they have mailed my CoPR to me yet... still waiting.
I'm still waiting too.. We will get it, don't worry.. :) I can sense, we'll received it if not today, tomorrow.. Be positive! :)

Reactions: jman25