Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2017
LANDED..........
23-11-2017
Yup. My background check changed on Tuesday to we are processing your background check on cic. I called them on Friday and was told my app was approved on Tuesday.
Congratulations @tushya!!!!

Reactions: tushya

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Good morning fellow Aug AORs. It is very sunny and everything looks gold here in Toronto. I'm feeling today is gonna be a great day for us :D

rahul123b

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Need some advice from Seniors:

Hi, here's my timeline

CEC Inland
AOR: August 12th
Medicals passed: September 8
Bg changed to IP2 (processing) on Sept 8
ADR: Proofs to show Intent to move out of Quebec, I moved to Ottawa and provided my ON Driver's Licence on 21st November.
No additional document required status changed on : 30th November.

May I know what I should expect now? How I can get the status of my file like where will be my file right now?

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
I got an email about express landing today. (it went to spam folder).
Since I read a couple of people already did telephone landing and this holiday season doesn't seem to help any process faster, I decided to do express landing. Mine is scheduled for 14th.
A lot of people already mentioned but the email says once we confirm our availability, our CoPR will be sent to us by mail before the scheduled time for telephone landing. After that, it seems we send our CoPR to the office and will get the signed CoPR (which the landing process is complete)
Hope this helps!

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Since I read a couple of people already did telephone landing and this holiday season doesn't seem to help any process faster, I decided to do express landing. Mine is scheduled for 14th.
A lot of people already mentioned but the email says once we confirm our availability, our CoPR will be sent to us by mail before the scheduled time for telephone landing. After that, it seems we send our CoPR to the office and will get the signed CoPR (which the landing process is complete)
Hope this helps!
Yeah a number of us are still waiting for some kind of correspondence from IRCC since confirming our availability to do the telephone landing... maybe in the next day or two I HOPE!

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hope this helps!
Thanks! I think it's not far away for the rest of us who are waiting for the communication!!

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Let's see when we get ours. :p

rahul123b

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Hope this helps!
Hi, May I know what is express landing? I never heard of it? Could you please explain about it please?

Rahul

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi, May I know what is express landing? I never heard of it? Could you please explain about it please?

Rahul
Its a pilot program IRCC has just launched. The final stages (as you might know) have been

1. we get the ppr email,
2. send our passports and photos
3. and then they send us CoPR letter.
4. With that letter, we go to the border(re-enter Canada) in order to finish(confirm) our PR.

But under this "Express Landing"
We dont send our passport and
We dont need to go to the border.

They send CoPR to us and doing the landing interview via phone.

This helps us to save LOTS OF time, money, and gas and etc.

There are couple of people already did telephone landing and shared their stories here. also you could check this IRCC news, too.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/pilot-project-confirm-selected-in-Canada-permanent-residents-telephone.html?_ga=2.180813415.1732747268.1512580462-1080755852.1496349218

Last edited: