+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

devgn

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Hi all,

I got my passport with COPR this afternoon. All the best to those who are waiting for their PPR. My prayer is that all of u get very soon Golden mail. Thanks to all.
Many congrats :)
What is your must landing date as per CoPR?

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Hi all,

I got my passport with COPR this afternoon. All the best to those who are waiting for their PPR. My prayer is that all of u get very soon Golden mail. Thanks to all.
Congratz, how many days did it take after passport delivery?

Algabir

Dec 4, 2017
Ple
Hi
Ten days all inclusive.
Can you advise on what you did in response to you PPR? Did you upload anything to MyCIC? Did you include the height and eye color thing? Did you include anything else with your passport? Did you take your photo with a commercial photographer? etc

Algabir

Dec 4, 2017
For those who have received CoPR, can you advise on what you did in response to you PPR? Did you upload anything to MyCIC? Did you include the height and eye color thing? Did you include anything else with your passport? Did you take your photo with a commercial photographer? etc

Reactions: CanadianV

Kumar Rohit

Jun 13, 2017
Hi,

It was pleasure in touch with you all. I have finally received my PR card. The whole process from AOR to getting PR card took 6 months. The time was full of anxiety, tension and surprises but it feels so great in the end. I pray for all of those who are waiting in the process. It is just a matter of time but all of you will get through. All the very best.

CanadianV

Jul 1, 2017
India
For those who have received CoPR, can you advise on what you did in response to you PPR? Did you upload anything to MyCIC? Did you include the height and eye color thing? Did you include anything else with your passport? Did you take your photo with a commercial photographer? etc
Just follow the requirements given in PPR. The standard requirement is two photographs with their required specifications, copy of PPR and the passport.

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi,

It was pleasure in touch with you all. I have finally received my PR card. The whole process from AOR to getting PR card took 6 months. The time was full of anxiety, tension and surprises but it feels so great in the end. I pray for all of those who are waiting in the process. It is just a matter of time but all of you will get through. All the very best.
Hi,

Congratulations. It's good to know that u got ur PR card. So when did u land in Canada? What did u show during landing interview? Was the pre arrival helpful?