+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

ray_18

May 1, 2017
both of you need to stop being so pessimistic...
my AOR was Aug 25th, according to my GCMS notes my file was done on Sep 22nd, but then I went into SS and still stuck there. Chances are I will be stuck there for at least 4-5 more months.
So count your blessings, other people are much more unlucky :)
I felt positive after seeing many PPR yesterday :) And yes you are right we should count our blessings thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Excited to share with you my timeline. Just got COPR and the Maple Visa
My sincere thank to @legalfalcon @TanakaM @DelPiero07 @gurik and all for your helpful response during the process!

AOR: 10 Aug
IP1: 23 Aug
NA2: 29 Aug
IP2: 7 Dec
PPR: 12 Dec
COPR: 8 Jan
FSW-O
Singapore VO

Good luck to all. Keep your faith and the Universe will bring it to you!
Congrats hey. Wish you all the best in Canada.

devgn

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
friends those who have submitted Passport with New Delhi VO... and got it back, please share your
Passport Deposit Date :
CoPR Date :
Passport Received Back to you Date :

Thanks in advance

Reactions: CanadianV

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
both of you need to stop being so pessimistic...
my AOR was Aug 25th, according to my GCMS notes my file was done on Sep 22nd, but then I went into SS and still stuck there. Chances are I will be stuck there for at least 4-5 more months.
So count your blessings, other people are much more unlucky :)
Hey..now days SS is also completing faster. So be positive and sure things would move. Even I was in SS from October 4th 2017 and got PPR on December 29th . So chances are slim that would stuck more . Also check in your gcms notes how many SS entries are made.

Last edited:

HassanH

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
Hey..now days SS is also completing faster. So be positive and sure things would move. Even I was in SS from October 4th 2017 and got PPR on December 29th . So chances are slim that would stuck more . Also check in your gcms notes how many SS entries are made.
I ordered GCMS notes on the 8th of December, but still did not arrive. I am expecting them this week. When SS is done, it should have 4 entries or "activities" for it in GCMS.

Btw I think SS processing times depends on where you're from and where you've been. For example, the majority of the forum here are from India, and thus your procedures are mostly handled by NDVO. I am from Lebanon, and my VO is Ottawa, we have a whatsapp group of about 50 Lebanese applicants, of different backgrounds, life experiences, and countries of residency/travel, and no matter the case, every one of us is in SS. And no one has finished in less than 6 months, so I think this is more political (people coming from the Middle East are under a closer security screening, and understandably so).
In short, every case is different, nothing to do but wait and hope for the best as you said :)

montaleast13

Jul 2, 2017
Hi All,

I am FSW-O candidate with AOR 7 August. Need help with something. I have recently received a request for additional documents. One is for receipt of RPRF, which i understand. The other is as follows:

- Client Information: Confirmation that you have not travelled to or worked in the USA. This must be received at this office by: 2018/01/16

I got H1 visa stamped on my passport many years ago but i never travelled to the USA. What document do I need to submit to prove this fact? Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
Hi All,

I am FSW-O candidate with AOR 7 August. Need help with something. I have recently received a request for additional documents. One is for receipt of RPRF, which i understand. The other is as follows:

- Client Information: Confirmation that you have not travelled to or worked in the USA. This must be received at this office by: 2018/01/16

I got H1 visa stamped on my passport many years ago but i never travelled to the USA. What document do I need to submit to prove this fact? Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Since there is H1 stamped hence they are looking for confirmation. You can just write a detailed letter explaining your situation and mentioning you have never traveled to US. That should work good for you.

Reactions: Abuzii

Raxor

May 31, 2017
Since there is H1 stamped hence they are looking for confirmation. You can just write a detailed letter explaining your situation and mentioning you have never traveled to US. That should work good for you.
Visa officer didn't asked for the reason. Officer need Proof of travel. I think here is the only way to prove this via attaching all the scan pages of passport so that officer should know that there was no entry or exit stamp on the passport so obvious that person never enter into the United States.

Last edited:
Reactions: minhajshafquet

Slm1003

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Got a response back after a month that my application is at CPC Ottawa... Can I tell anything about my app from that? (I doubt it.)

Currently waiting for an update after uploading ADR for the THIRD time. :| apparently there was an issue with document uploads in December, leading to two ADRs for FBI PCCs. :( deadline was Jan 5th and they were uploaded on Dec 30th through myCIC And CSE. Hoping this time it sticks and they don’t request it again. Did this happen to anyone else?

Nian427

Star Member
May 14, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
Is it normal for online app to stay in IP2 and yet receive Ready for Visa email? When does the app get updated?
Yes perfectly normal. Online application gets updated when your Passport is stamped, that is, when you get your COPR.

Reactions: Samoinp

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
Hey Guys !!! finally after 4 months and 10 days my application got approved and COPR issued. My humble thanks to @legalfalcon & @andy108 for all the helpfull responses and creating sucj wonderful forum.

All the best to everyone waiting and Iam sure everyone would get it soon.. Just believe in god.

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey Guys !!! finally after 4 months and 10 days my application got approved and COPR issued. My humble thanks to @legalfalcon & \ for all the helpfull responses and creating sucj wonderful forum.

All the best to everyone waiting and Iam sure everyone would get it soon.. Just believe in god.

Thanks
Congratulations!! All the best for the journey ahead!!