+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

A J

Star Member
May 28, 2017
dear friends, is there a way to track status after sending the passport to CIC (post the 'ready for visa' email)?

Reactions: Omnamo

Cindy84

Jan 11, 2018
Hi Guys

Aug 10 AoR and my LVO is Port of Spain - I have been stuck in NA2 since Aug 28. I was recently told by my LVO that they are still processing my application and will let me know if any additional information is required.
:( no sight of PPR yet
Hello, aug 30 Aor. My LVO is POS as well, stuck at NA2 since September 14th

Reactions: SheFer92

Slm1003

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I think I’m in NA3.... this morning was “we are processing your background check...” and now it’s NA. Any ideas on timeline from now or what’s happened/what’s finished on my app?

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Hi everyone,
I just called IRCC and happened to talk to a very polite agent. She told me that my application was absolutely fine, no issues whatsoever. Currently, security is in progress. She also told me that didn't have all the details for the applications being processed outside Canada.

Reactions: devgn

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
I think I’m in NA3.... this morning was “we are processing your background check...” and now it’s NA. Any ideas on timeline from now or what’s happened/what’s finished on my app?
I think you PPR is on the way. Congrats in advance.

moxiaoxin

Dec 28, 2017
BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
20-09-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Just called the self serve option. My app is finally no additional documents required and background check is in progress!!! Fingers crossed for a quick PPR!!!! :)
Congratulations! My application is still in progress, and no any updates after I uploaded the additional documents.
Did you call IRCC yesterday and talked to the agent?

CanadianV

Jul 1, 2017
India
friends those who have submitted Passport with New Delhi VO... and got it back, please share your
Passport Deposit Date :
CoPR Date :
Passport Received Back to you Date :

Thanks in advance
Hi, here is the timeline of mine.
PP deposit - 29/12
PP reached - 02/01
CoPR issued - 05/01
PP and CoPR dispatched - 10/01
PP and CoPR received - 11/01 - Once you receive the intimation pls call the blue dart and take the waybill no. for the follow up. Since VFS don't provide our contact number to the courier services, it is better to call BlueDart, so they issue that number to the delivery person.

Reactions: devgn and Omnamo

Slm1003

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Congratulations! My application is still in progress, and no any updates after I uploaded the additional documents.
Did you call IRCC yesterday and talked to the agent?
I last spoke to an agent on Jan 5th, and he told me that we should give 10 business days after uploading for them to change the status. If it goes past that, then we can call to confirm. I noticed with my uploads that about two days after the deadline (not after upload) is usually when there was a change in the status. This last time was three days after the deadline though. I hope yours changes soon! :)

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi, here is the timeline of mine.
PP deposit - 29/12
PP reached - 02/01
CoPR issued - 05/01
PP and CoPR dispatched - 10/01
PP and CoPR received - 11/01 - Once you receive the intimation pls call the blue dart and take the waybill no. for the follow up. Since VFS don't provide our contact number to the courier services, it is better to call BlueDart, so they issue that number to the delivery person.
Hi,

Congratulations. So by which date u should land in Canada?

Reactions: CanadianV