VO Ottawa
Med Pass Sep 12
ADR - Proof of relationship
We are processing your background check from Sep 12
We do not need additional documents - Nov 21
ADR - Medical Renewal
Called CIC on 8th Dec and agent confirmed application approved
PPR - Dec 19th
Asked to submit passport at Ottawa!! (I have send an email to change the via office)

This is my second application. First one got rejected after 4 months because Job duties were not listed in Employment letter. PPR after 9 months waiting..

Thanks to everybody in the forum.
May God bless you all with PPR soon

Reactions: CanadianV

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
Query,

I received ADR for my spouse's personal history and i am suppose to submit Schedule A.

My query is that am i suppose to fill the entire Schedule A or just the Personal History Part and submit to CIC.

thanks.

blackbear88

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for this thread!
I have been stuck in IP1 (we will send you a message when we start your BG check) for 60 days now.

Please find my timeline below:
- 29/8 AOR
- 20/10 IP1/ADR/medicals passed
- 9/11 Application processed in Paris visa office
- 20/11 AD uploaded
Also, I am currently waiting for my GCMS notes.

Is it a good sign that my application was already transferred to Paris?

Thank you :)

Himanshu1234

Jul 26, 2017
Thanks for this thread!
I have been stuck in IP1 (we will send you a message when we start your BG check) for 60 days now.

Please find my timeline below:
- 29/8 AOR
- 20/10 IP1/ADR/medicals passed
- 9/11 Application processed in Paris visa office
- 20/11 AD uploaded
Also, I am currently waiting for my GCMS notes.

Is it a good sign that my application was already transferred to Paris?

Thank you :)
Not an expert on this, but from the cases I have seen till now, file is transferred to local visa office only after IP1 is complete. Maybe they forgot to change status.
And the files who remain in IP1 for long, are cleared much faster (but still, IP1 was completed before file being transferred to local visa office).

May 24, 2017
What documents have been requested for?
doesn't say, but the message reads

We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

.... hope it is nothing, because passports must have reached LVO by now or maybe they are referring to my passport/photos which could be additional documents too!

blackbear88

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not an expert on this, but from the cases I have seen till now, file is transferred to local visa office only after IP1 is complete. Maybe they forgot to change status.
And the files who remain in IP1 for long, are cleared much faster (but still, IP1 was completed before file being transferred to local visa office).
Thanks for your reply, much appreciated :)

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi Ravleen,

Thanks.lets pray that we all get PPR very soon.
Hi every one,
Good morning.Pls recall Mr.Andy 108, analysis n general trend about PPRs. Once local LVO completed the formalities, BG changes to IP 2 PPR is issued.My worry is most of our status changed on14th as stated above then ADR status also changed on 19th for all of us.But no good news abt PPR from department. Now , 4months completed after AOR for us. What v should do. God should send Angels to bring Miracles before X'Mas. Mr.Andy could u pls let us know how long we may have to wait for PPRs.
Thanks n wish you Happy X'Mas n bright New Year.

Reactions: avleen485

Cell

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys,
I received the "ready for visa" email yesterday! I'm so happy. :) I had applied for CEC class from within Canada.

Here's my timeline (I didn't keep track of many details):

Aug 16: PR application submitted
(Medical tests passed after a few days)
Sept 14: Additional Document Request (Police Certificates)
Oct 7: Additional document submitted (since it was the Saturday before Thanksgiving, when I called IRCC they told me they actually received it on Oct 10)
Beginning of December: The "Review of additional documents" field changed to "We do not need additional documents."
Dec 19: Ready for Visa email (Passport Request)

I didn't get any request of phone interview, just the "ready for visa" email. The status on my cic account didn't change (it still says that they are evaluating my background check).

Today, I have already sent the final documents they asked me for to Ottawa by priority mail (copy of the photo page of my passport, 2 photos, address, prepaid envelope), so they should get it tomorrow. I didn't need to send my passport, but only a photocopy, as I'm not from a country that need a visa for Canada.

Do you know how many business/calendar days does it usually take for them to process these last documents I just sent before they send the actual Confirmation of Permanent Residence? Will I be getting the PR card immediately with the COPR?

Thanks!

Last edited:

ruchitajj

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Hi all,

Can Anyone comment what it means when the after IP2 our document status changes to "being reviewed". this has happened to many of us whose applications went on IP2 on !4th Decemeber.

Nian427

Star Member
May 14, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-05-2017
AOR Received.