+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

devgn

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
i have sent the entire passport
I was coming to a conclusion that those people who receive PPR as soon as IP2 happens

they might had paid RPRF and sent full passport (in eAOR)
so VO tend to make things quick :rolleyes:

but even I had sent full and paid during eAOR... but things are really late..
hard to crack whats going in there :confused:

some people get PPR in just 2 weeks

avleen485

Jun 25, 2017
chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
I was coming to a conclusion that those people who receive PPR as soon as IP2 happens

i have also sent the scan of entire passport and have also paid the RPRF fee upfront! no PPR yet

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017

Hi devgn,

I too had scanned the entire pp n paid rprf upfront. The October guy was very lucky as he got PPR the next day after his BG changed. Looks like we all need luck

devgn

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Hi devgn,

I too had scanned the entire pp n paid rprf upfront. The October guy was very lucky as he got PPR the next day after his BG changed. Looks like we all need luck
hmm some time back in this forum someone told that Canada VO do not issue visa between Dec 15 to Jan 15 something...

and almost all countries in the world, enjoy this period as Christmas new year holidays..
and today kind of none reported PPR

rj1412

Dec 7, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
hmm some time back in this forum someone told that Canada VO do not issue visa between Dec 15 to Jan 15 something...

and almost all countries in the world, enjoy this period as Christmas new year holidays..
and today kind of none reported PPR
It can be right, as they have 1 month of unstated vacation, when they r in festive mode.
But lets not lose hope ;)

Reactions: devgn

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
atleast Delhi VO must not take these breaks, as they had enjoyed Diwali in great details :p
Hi.
First if Delhi VO issues PPR why they hv not done as seven working days passed after BG check changed back to IP2.
Most people got next day or in three to four days time. V hv no other alternative except wait