+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

devgn

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Hi.
First if Delhi VO issues PPR why they hv not done as seven working days passed after BG check changed back to IP2.
Most people got next day or in three to four days time. V hv no other alternative except wait
This is record breaking on November 16, 2017 (single day) Delhi VO issued 84 PPR.
For the whole month they were slow, I have same feeling by this Sunday they will issue another block of PPR as they did on 16/11

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I am August 19 AOR (PNP-Outland-Ontario) ,still in NA2 stage. its been 3 months since my status changed to NA2 :( :(
Hi Vipin,

Aug 9 AOR here - PNP Outland just like you. My status changed to IP2 from NA2 in 3 and a half months. I'm still waiting for PPR. I've ordered Gcms notes recently for my peace of mind.

Good luck and don't worry too much - you'll get your PPR soon.

Good luck.

avleen485

Jun 25, 2017
chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
This is record breaking on November 16, 2017 (single day) Delhi VO issued 84 PPR.
For the whole month they were slow, I have same feeling by this Sunday they will issue another block of PPR as they did on 16/11
i have a question, do they offer PPRs on saturdays and sundays??

devgn

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
i have a question, do they offer PPRs on saturdays and sundays??
When its Sunday here Canada is actually having Saturday, email comes between 1 to 6am when sent from Canada..
so it become Sunday. Most of the time when Account is updated we receive email after 24hrs..

Another note due to over load and closing pressure.. offices remain open even on weekends

Reactions: avleen485

Prashanth15

Oct 21, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
28-08-2017
Med's Done....
09-09-2017
Hi...

My documents section was finally updated yesterday with "additional docs not required" .... BG still in NA2 .....:(

AOR 28th Aug
IP 1 9th sep
NA2 12th sep
ADNR 22nd Dec
Vo - NDVO

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
I called CIC to get my account status from the automated line, and it stated I need to submit additional documents. I won’t know what exactly until my representative emails me, but is there *any* chance it could be a PPR? Not sure if the phone status would work differently than the online one... and I’m too hopeful.
Hi,

Are u FSwo or CEC? U mentioned u called CIC on automated line. Could u please send me the number? Thanks in advance

Cell

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
hmm some time back in this forum someone told that Canada VO do not issue visa between Dec 15 to Jan 15 something...

and almost all countries in the world, enjoy this period as Christmas new year holidays..
and today kind of none reported PPR
I think it would be a bit too much for everybody to get a month of vacation. Anyway, I got PPR on Dec 19, so at least until a few days ago they were working. Probably next week things will be pretty slow thou.

And since somebody was asking, during the application I sent a scan of the entire passport and I paid all fees upfront.

devgn

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
I think it would be a bit too much for everybody to get a month of vacation. Anyway, I got PPR on Dec 19, so at least until a few days ago they were working. Probably next week things will be pretty slow thou.

And since somebody was asking, during the application I sent a scan of the entire passport and I paid all fees upfront.
many congrats for PPR and when did you BG changed to IP2?

Cell

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
many congrats for PPR and when did you BG changed to IP2?
This is the status for my background check:

"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

I guess this means IP2.

devgn

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
This is the status for my background check:

"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

I guess this means IP2.
same here, from day 1 it was NA and then a week ago it read as processing.. IP2

avleen485

Jun 25, 2017
chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
Yes, I got asked an additional document (US criminal records) which was submitted on Oct 10. The status changed to IP2 after a few days (at most a couple of weeks).
i really don't understand these trends! some are getting PPRs immediately after IP2, and some are waiting since ages! cant track their activity at all