+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

RoseDB

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Hi All,

I am writing to check with people like me who have send Passports to Ottawa Office after getting the PPR email. My passport was received by the CIC office on 20th October, Anyone else sailing in same boat? I would like to know if you have seen any updates or received any acknowledgement email or processing details from CIC? As I did not get any so far.

Please share you experiences.

Thanks,
Rose.

shra23

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 19th 2016
AOR Received.
March 02 2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
can someone please tell me whats IP1,IP2,NA2 ?

sam9589

Aug 7, 2017
AOR Received.
08/08/2017
Med's Done....
31/08/2017
Passport Req..
17/10/2017
Hi All,

I am writing to check with people like me who have send Passports to Ottawa Office after getting the PPR email. My passport was received by the CIC office on 20th October, Anyone else sailing in same boat? I would like to know if you have seen any updates or received any acknowledgement email or processing details from CIC? As I did not get any so far.

Please share you experiences.

Thanks,
Rose.
Same here... Passports reached CPC - Ottawa on Friday 20th Oct. No update till now, neither in CIC account nor in the mail.

Reactions: RoseDB

RoseDB

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
can someone please tell me whats IP1,IP2,NA2 ?
HI,

IP1, Not Applicable (NA) & IP2 are three status or stages, usually we notice in the Background (BG) status in our profile. You will not see the term IP1or IP2, you match the description next to Background check in your profile to the one described below.

BG--- IP1- In progress (1) :“Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”.
U will mostly see this once you pass your medicals.

BG--- N/A - “Not Applicable”

BG ---IP2 - “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information".

Once you see the IP2 description next to your BG, you will receive PPR email soon.

I hope this helps...

Reactions: CanadianV

shra23

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 19th 2016
AOR Received.
March 02 2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
HI,

IP1, Not Applicable (NA) & IP2 are three status or stages, usually we notice in the Background (BG) status in our profile. You will not see the term IP1or IP2, you match the description next to Background check in your profile to the one described below.

BG--- IP1- In progress (1) :“Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”.
U will mostly see this once you pass your medicals.

BG--- N/A - “Not Applicable”

BG ---IP2 - “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information".

Once you see the IP2 description next to your BG, you will receive PPR email soon.

I hope this helps...
Thank you so much for the info.
does NA come again after IP2?

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
The additional documents are still being reviewed
Was it changed to additional documents are being reviewed after no additional documents are needed?

Gbemife

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
Guys don't worry about the additional documents status change. A friend of mine had his status change from 'we do not need additional documents ' to 'The additional documents are being reviewed'. He got his PPR this morning. So PPR is on its way guys!

Gbemife

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
Was it changed to additional documents are being reviewed after no additional documents are needed?
It was never 'No additional documents needed'. It has always been 'additional documents are being reviewed '. Also I didn't have NA2. Went from IP1 to IP2.

Reactions: ravleen

eo_gks

Jul 13, 2017
Aor 8/28

Med passed 9/9
BG ip1

BG na2 9/12

I'm stuck in NA2 since Sept 12 and I haven't paid RPRF yet... No requesting email so far...

Is there anyone else in a similar situation?