+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Anyone here having AOR between 1st aug to 11th Aug waiting for AOR? Wondering if they are processing 1-10aug AOR applicants.. because someone else got PPR having 5ht aug AOR this week...
Doesn't really happens that way on first in first out basis. Even october AORs are getting pprs now. I'm 13 Aug AOR. Awaiting on IP2 since almost two months. What's your timeline?

ruchitajj

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Doesn't really happens that way on first in first out basis. Even october AORs are getting pprs now. I'm 13 Aug AOR. Awaiting on IP2 since almost two months. What's your timeline?
I am also awaiting IP2 since septemper 5... AOR 11th August... currently my doc section reads no additional docs needed..

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hey everyone
I called CIC on Thursday and they told me that everything has bern passed medical eligibility criminality security and the file is at ottawa for final review, anyone has any idea how long will it take for the issue of PPR?
Please share your views....thanks in advance

Patterns18

Aug 18, 2017
Dear all, I received ADR for Travel History, should I fill and submit only or I should fill and also scan pages of my passports?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Your application can be processed and decided in CIO-Sydney as well as it is also a CPC. You may see trends like:

1. CIO to PPR
2. CIO to CPC to PPR
3. CIO to CPC to LVO to PPR
4. CIO to CPC to LVO to CPC to PPR
5. CIO to LVO to PPR

So, there are many trends in the past but the most common one is CIO to LVO to PPR. You can email them to confirm your LVO once your file has reached 75 days of AOR.

I hope this will help.
I personally dont recall any Sydney giving out PPR... at least not since i am a member, maybe i missing something? please clarify

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
October round-up report!

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

p.s. Sorry guys I like colours a lot, hence colourful report:)

**Current Processing**:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

**IP2 to PPR trend:**

**NA2 to PPR:**

**PPRs in October:**
*A lot of June/July CEC got PPR in October the previous week.

**PPR Trend:**

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

**Statuses by the month of submission up to date:**

**Statuses by day of submission for August:**

**Statuses by day of submission for September:**

**Statuses by day of submission for October:**

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

**Average Processing time trends for all streams:**

**Averages by stream:**

**Number of RPRs by visa Office:**
*Please note Ottawa issues about ~60% of all PPRs. The trend will, in my opinion, is a sign of centralised processing, currently mostly PNPs are sent to Local visa offices and somewhat an "overflow" goes there to, while most cases are processed in Ottawa.
**Some speculations from me:** I would assume that soon or later, the processing will move to inland completely, this would enable Ottawa to then switch, maybe to electronic visa which would remove stamping. They would then follow examples of Australia and New Zealand where no stamping take place, visas are electronic only.

**Provinces average:**

Have a great weekend!!!

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I personally dont recall any Sydney giving out PPR... at least not since i am a member, maybe i missing something? please clarify
The most common trend is CIO-LVO-PPR, however, it is still possible for CIO-Sydney to issue PPR on its own. I have personally seen only 1 case so far in which CIO-Sydney issued PPR but that person claimed special assistance from IRCC due to some physical conditions.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hey everyone
I called CIC on Thursday and they told me that everything has bern passed medical eligibility criminality security and the file is at ottawa for final review, anyone has any idea how long will it take for the issue of PPR?
Please share your views....thanks in advance
Anyone having any clue about this?

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
If you got such a response from them and you on IP2 this means your case is almost finalized and you should get the PPR mail anytime now.
Ok thanks for your reply :)

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hey everyone
On thursday additional documents section was no additional documents needed...today the status is additional documents provided by you are being reviewed. ..but I didn't submit any additional document....is this normal?

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hey everyone
On thursday additional documents section was no additional documents needed...today the status is additional documents provided by you are being reviewed. ..but I didn't submit any additional document....is this normal?
Most probably, it is because of internal final review of your application. So fasten your seat belt ;).

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Most probably, it is because of internal final review of your application. So fasten your seat belt ;).
I hope what you are saying turns out to be true....I am realy scared now

Reactions: lushahz