IP1: 1st September
ADR submitted 17th September
NA2: No NA2
IP2 : 4th Oct
PPR: 27th October
VO: Ottawa

Thank you all so much!
Congrats.

Please let us know your stream and if you've any dependents. My AOR is Aug 20, CEC Inland. I hope I get soon too :)

Reactions: ravleen and Gbemife

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Today my status changed to we do not need additional documents and Background check changed to
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Is this P2? AOR August 28
This is IP2, what's your timeline and stream?

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
CEC inland
AOR August 28
MEP: Sept 20
request to right for permanent residency fees Oct 23
I am also CEC Inland, AOR Aug 20. IP2 since Sep 5th.
Hope you get PPR soon :)

Zaloony

Jul 8, 2017
@BillHyatt i need your advice please!
I’m pnp applicant 21aug aor and in NA2 stage since 28sep.
I called CIC yesterday to find out my local visa Office as many candidates are behind and whose applications have already transferred. The lady told me that my application is still in centralised visa office and under finalization. She also said that it seems that the decision will be taken directly from Sydney, Nova Scotia. They won’t send it to a case processing centre and the last step will be just the visa office in my home country for visa stamping.
Is that normal? Can CIO take the approval decision without the application being transferred to CPC?
I’m so confused :(

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt i need your advice please!
I’m pnp applicant 21aug aor and in NA2 stage since 28sep.
I called CIC yesterday to find out my local visa Office as many candidates are behind and whose applications have already transferred. The lady told me that my application is still in centralised visa office and under finalization. She also said that it seems that the decision will be taken directly from Sydney, Nova Scotia. They won’t send it to a case processing centre and the last step will be just the visa office in my home country for visa stamping.
Is that normal? Can CIO take the approval decision without the application being transferred to CPC?
I’m so confused :(
Answered. Check PM.

harshal_pwr

Oct 18, 2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

= Class - CEC
= AOR 28th August
= Meds 8th September?
= ADR provided - 10th October
= Last Status Change around the 12th October
= Visa Office, Sydney - Novia Scotia

Current in Calgary on implied status await BOWP

looking at Bobbieleigh's timeline it could be around Christmas that I receive PPR : /
My timeline and status look same (ADR dates vary).
= Class - CEC
= AOR 29th August
= Meds Mid September?
= ADR provided - 19th October

I believe my file is in IP2 stage coz I saw BGC was "not applicable" few days ago.
= Last Status Change Yesterday about: Background chk in progress.

I wonder, how do you guys know about your visa office?
Thank you in advance and good luck everybody.

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
Guys I got PPR! I am so overjoyed
Here is my timeline
CRS: 413
ITA: 31st May
AOR: 19th August
MEDs: 31st August
ADR: 31st August (FBI PCC)
IP1: 1st September
ADR submitted 17th September
NA2: No NA2
IP2 : 4th Oct
PPR: 27th October
VO: Ottawa

Thank you all so much!
Hey Congrats !!!! All the best

Reactions: Gbemife
Oct 21, 2017
Hi Guys ,

Initially my additional document section read " We are reviewing your additional documents " and later during IP2 for over a month it was " we do not need additional documents " ..Today I realize it reads again " your additional documents are being reviewed " .. My BG continues to read " We are processing your back ground check....... " Anyone know why this is happening and what it means ???

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

= Class - CEC
= AOR 28th August
= Meds 8th September?
= ADR provided - 10th October
= Last Status Change around the 12th October
= Visa Office, Sydney - Novia Scotia

Current in Calgary on implied status await BOWP

looking at Bobbieleigh's timeline it could be around Christmas that I receive PPR : /
Main was a bit delayed as I was waiting for my newborn docs to add him to my application. Born between ITA and AOR.
You may hear earlier then that.
Finger crossed.