August AOR 2017

ray_18

May 1, 2017
Dear Friends:
Your kind attention is needed here
My Timeline (FSW-O)
AOR-August 04
MEP-August 19
BGC changed to Not Applicable the same day. The Additional Documents Section read "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed".
On October 03, after almost 45 days of MEP, the additional documents section changed to "We donot need additional documents". But the BGC is still Not Applicable.
Kindly help me understand the situation properly as according to my understanding the file should have been moved to LVO. But the issue is why is it so that BGC has not changed to "We are processing BGC"?

TIA!
Mine is almost same like yours ... hope your next step gives a better idea of my application

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
Yes I am FSWO and it is IP2.
Sure!
AOR - Aug 19
MEP - Aug 31
ADR - Aug 31(FBI PCC)
IP1 - Sept 1
ADR submitted - Sept 17
NA2 - No NA2
IP2 - Oct 4
PPR - Soon!:)
Almost same timelines for me too except aor17th Aug. Infact 4th Oct I also moved to ip2. Let's see how long we have to wait

Reactions: ravleen and Gbemife

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
I am in NA2 Since 29 sept...and nothing has been updated yet..i sent mail to ottawa and they replied with my application is still pending at Sydney, NS and has not been moved to local office yet...wat does it mean...why they are not processing my application wat could be reason??:( my AOR 16th sep

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
I am in NA2 Since 29 sept...and nothing has been updated yet..i sent mail to ottawa and they replied with my application is still pending at Sydney, NS and has not been moved to local office yet...wat does it mean...why they are not processing my application wat could be reason??:( my AOR 16th sep
Understand your enthusiasm. But I suggest being patient, it's just been 3 weeks. It's going to be a long and anxiety filled journey if you start stressing about it so soon.

As per CIC processing criteria: We try to clear 80% of the files within 6 months.

Nesmaamer1

Oct 9, 2017
Well I an new here
I submitted my application in October 2nd
I received AOR October 3rd
Now what do I have to expect??? What is the next step they will make???and approximately when will the update be???
Thanks in advance guys

aroraajay635

Jul 8, 2017
You are a lucky PNP August AOR who is in IP2. I have never seen any other similar candidate from August AOR. Currently people from April AOR are getting PPRs as per immitracker data. With such progress in your case I feel that PNP people will be going to see a shorter time span from AOR to PPR in near future.
Yes but I have seen many people are getting ppr who have AOR in Sept.

Reactions: ravleen