Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
This is IP1 ( comes after no additional doc required). It will change to BCG: NA followed by processing and then PPR.
My no add. doc req changed on 26th Sep. BCG kept saying "we are processing your BCG....."

I'm eagerly waiting for some updates. It seems IP2, but let's see what happens.

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
I am not so sure. Maybe every case is different. In my case, it changed to N/A followed by processing a few days after the document status changed to "No additional Docs required.
Logically it is not possible to clear IP1 and then be in IP2 if additional documents were requested and then were being reviewed.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
I am not so sure. Maybe every case is different. In my case, it changed to N/A followed by processing a few days after the document status changed to "No additional Docs required.
Logically it is not possible to clear IP1 and then be in IP2 if additional documents were requested and then were being reviewed.
You're correct. It's really confusing. My doc section was "............are being reviewed" from the beginning.I never got any email to give additional docs. Also BCG was "Your BCG in progress...." from MEP (Sep 5th). My doc section just got changed on Sep 26th saying "No addl. doc required....".

So, it's hard to say if that's IP1 or IP2.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hello , can someone please throw some light ?

I got an email from CIC stating that My file is at CIO Sydney Nova Scotia and it is not yet transferred to local VO office.
My AOR is 31st August and MEP / IP1 14th Sep since then no updates.
Can anyone let me know how it CIO Sydney Nova Scotia in terms of processing ? and why it is taking too long time at CIO ?
Till today there is no request from CIC to provide any additional details.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
September round-up report!

It is especially useful for you guys from October AOR.

Use this report to estimate your dates and understand the pattern!

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

p.s. Sorry guys I like colours a lot, hence colourful report:)

**Current Processing**:

**PPRs by period from Jan 1st to the end of September:**

**PPRs in September:**

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

**Statuses by the month of submission up to date:**
*We notice some "activity" for May/June applicants now, March and April are very slow, Feb and Jan is moving but slooooooowwwwwlllllyyyyy.

**Statuses by day of submission for April:**
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan past two weeks were for PNP applicants. I saw 1 CEC applicants getting PPR. London VO was very active this week.

**Statuses by day of submission for May:**
*CEC has received a few PPRs in September, some FSW, but overall slow with more activity visible towards end of September.

**Statuses by day of submission for June:**

**Statuses by day of submission for July:**

**Statuses by day of submission for August:**

**Statuses by day of submission for September:**

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

**Average wait to PPR by stream for the past few months, "average mean", showing increase in processing on "average":**
*Please note the constant increase in the processing time of PNPs.

**Average by stream (last 30 days):**

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

**Average by Visa office in the last 30 days:**

**Applicants by Stream:**
*The share of PNP is now increasing, this is contributed mainly by NSNP, OINP and SINP applicants, we have witnessed quite an increase in the number of nominations in the past 2-3 months.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

**Average wait for PNP based on the province of application (the sample size is small, but still some results are exciting)**

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

Reactions: ravleen