Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
I'm FSW-Outland.
It all depends on how nice the agent you talk to is really... The lady on the phone was super nice and she personally inquired about my case and told me that I passed BCG and eligibility, there's just security now, and no one knows how long that thing takes so... fingers crossed!
She told the same to me 2 weeks back

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
W
I'm FSW-Outland.
It all depends on how nice the agent you talk to is really... The lady on the phone was super nice and she personally inquired about my case and told me that I passed BCG and eligibility, there's just security now, and no one knows how long that thing takes so... fingers crossed![/QUOTE
What's your timeline?

HassanH

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
Which number did you call? I called that 2100 number from the states, they said your location isn’t applicable shit. Do you or anyone else knows the number to call from US?
P.S. all the best man. I am in the same boat.:)
I had that problem. Download an app called Google Hangouts and use it to call, use the same number and it works :)

Fair warning though, i was on hold for 1 hr 26 mins before they picked up :D

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
My additional documents changed to we dot need any additional documents. What is that mean?
I've the same, changed from ".... being reviewed" to no add doc needed. Not sure what does that mean.

amrhosny

Sep 16, 2017
Guys I have a question regarding the RPRF letter. I found that people are getting different letters like below:
1- we have begun processing your application for permenany residence and in order for us to make a decision, we require the following.
2- This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
3- This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, Which has been found eligible in the class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still on going; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

Can someone explains the differences and bases on what they send different letters.

Thanks

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
your timeline pls...
AOR: August 20
MEP: September 5
BCG: We are processing your BCG....
No additional doc required.

Never noticed any NA/IP1.

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
AOR: August 20
MEP: September 5
BCG: We are processing your BCG....
No additional doc required.

Never noticed any NA/IP1.
This is IP1 ( comes after no additional doc required). It will change to BCG: NA followed by processing and then PPR.