amrhosny

Sep 16, 2017
Hey Guys, here is my status.
AOR: 14 Aug
AD request: 25 Aug
AD submission: 1 Sep
RPRF: 14 Sep
RPRF submission: 15 Sep

Below is the screenshot I got from my consultant today.

Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical exams: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not Applicable.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any idea on my current situation ??

manutheguy

May 20, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-08-2017
Med's Done....
01-09-2017

Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

IP2

Simi7

Sep 18, 2017
Yes with so much pleasure i will share my timeline:
FSW-O
CRS 462
NOC 4011
AOR 17 August 2017
Medicals Passed September 8
IP1 on September 13 ( don't know whether it happened earlier )
Till this day it was the same.
No NA2, IP2 etc.
Did it through a consultancy.and i was rejected once due to incompleteness.this was my second chance.
So my dear friends dont be panic, u will get ur PPR very soon, eventhough u don't c any change in ur timeline.
Oh wow that's just great no NA2 no IP2

Hope I too receive my PPR directly although stuck in NA2

U have given me a ray of hope
Thankyou

Reactions: dency

Simi7

Sep 18, 2017

I too have this same status
So is it IP2 or NA2

I have gone thru IP1
How long is the wait for PPR

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
What do we have after RPRF, IP1 or IP2?

funter28

May 20, 2015

Its IP1 and N2. Next status if it happens would be IP2.

javisam376

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
What does it say? And where are you from?
If it really doesn't say anything, you can always call the embassy in your country and ask...
Peru. The office seems to be in Mexico but I don't have the actual address to send it to. I wrote an email but I guess they have other priorities right now over there.

This is the email:

"Dear J,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;

· Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,

· Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;

· Change in health;

· You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence

· Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.

Your failure to inform IRCC offices of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.

Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)

· Determine whether you require a visa to enter Canada at www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp

· Please note that if you or your accompanying family members are permanent residents of the U.S.A and a holder of a passport which requires a visa to enter Canada, you are still required to submit your passport(s).

If you require a visa to enter Canada, then submit your passport(s):
  • Please provide your passport or travel document and a passport or travel document for each accompanying family member. An accompanying family member must have his or her own passport or travel document.
  • There must be at least two blank pages in your passport(s).
  • Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents.
  • All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.

If you do not require a visa to enter Canada:

• Please submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and one for each accompanying family member.
  • Ensure that your passport is valid for at least 12 months from the date of this letter.
  • Please note that you cannot use a Diplomatic, Official or Military passport to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident of Canada. You must be in possession of an ordinary passport.
STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

IMPORTANT: It is essential that your photographs comply with the specifications. If the photographs do not meet the specifications, you will have to provide new photographs before your application can be finalized. Therefore, in order to avoid unnecessary delays in the finalization of your application, please ensure that your photos comply with the requirements.

Please print the attached photos specifications as well as examples of acceptable and unacceptable photos and take them to the photographer.

IMPORTANTE: Es fundamental que sus fotografías cumplan con los requerimientos exigidos, de lo contrario se le solicitará que envíe nuevas fotografías antes de poder finalizar su expediente. Por lo tanto, con el fin de evitar retrasos innecesarios en la conclusión de su solicitud, le pedimos se asegure que sus fotografías cumplan con los requerimientos.

Sírvase imprimir los documentos adjuntos donde se indican los requerimientos que deben cumplir las fotografías así como ejemplos de fotos aceptables y no aceptables y muéstrelas al fotógrafo.

1. Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your spouse, as applicable. Payment instructions are found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

In order for us to return your documents, you must provide our office with a pre-paid airway bill ( a prepaid envelope from an international courier service company such as DHL, UPS, Fedex, etc.) Please ensure that the courier company used has service available in Mexico.

Your visa(s) will expire on XXXXX. If the validity of your passport or the passport of any accompanying family member expires before this date, your visa will expire at this earlier date. If it is the case, that person may wish to apply for a new passport. Please note that you must travel to Canada within the validity of your visa.

We are looking forward to receiving your package within 30 days to conclude your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section"

Please note that on the expiry date I didn't change the date into XXXXX, that is what they wrote.

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
Peru. The office seems to be in Mexico but I don't have the actual address to send it to. I wrote an email but I guess they have other priorities right now over there.

This is the email:

"Dear J,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;

· Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,

· Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;

· Change in health;

· You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence

· Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.

Your failure to inform IRCC offices of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.

Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)

· Determine whether you require a visa to enter Canada at www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp

· Please note that if you or your accompanying family members are permanent residents of the U.S.A and a holder of a passport which requires a visa to enter Canada, you are still required to submit your passport(s).

• Please provide your passport or travel document and a passport or travel document for each accompanying family member. An accompanying family member must have his or her own passport or travel document.
  • Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents.
  • All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.

• Please submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and one for each accompanying family member.
  • Ensure that your passport is valid for at least 12 months from the date of this letter.
  • Please note that you cannot use a Diplomatic, Official or Military passport to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident of Canada. You must be in possession of an ordinary passport.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

IMPORTANT: It is essential that your photographs comply with the specifications. If the photographs do not meet the specifications, you will have to provide new photographs before your application can be finalized. Therefore, in order to avoid unnecessary delays in the finalization of your application, please ensure that your photos comply with the requirements.

Please print the attached photos specifications as well as examples of acceptable and unacceptable photos and take them to the photographer.

IMPORTANTE: Es fundamental que sus fotografías cumplan con los requerimientos exigidos, de lo contrario se le solicitará que envíe nuevas fotografías antes de poder finalizar su expediente. Por lo tanto, con el fin de evitar retrasos innecesarios en la conclusión de su solicitud, le pedimos se asegure que sus fotografías cumplan con los requerimientos.

Sírvase imprimir los documentos adjuntos donde se indican los requerimientos que deben cumplir las fotografías así como ejemplos de fotos aceptables y no aceptables y muéstrelas al fotógrafo.

1. Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your spouse, as applicable. Payment instructions are found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

In order for us to return your documents, you must provide our office with a pre-paid airway bill ( a prepaid envelope from an international courier service company such as DHL, UPS, Fedex, etc.) Please ensure that the courier company used has service available in Mexico.

Your visa(s) will expire on XXXXX. If the validity of your passport or the passport of any accompanying family member expires before this date, your visa will expire at this earlier date. If it is the case, that person may wish to apply for a new passport. Please note that you must travel to Canada within the validity of your visa.

We are looking forward to receiving your package within 30 days to conclude your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section"

Please note that on the expiry date I didn't change the date into XXXXX, that is what they wrote.
Ohh.. you're gonna have to send out to Mexico by yourself then (after checking if you have to send out the Passport or just the copy of it).
You have to create a return courier package with DHL or Fedex something like that.
Do you not have a Visa Application Center in your place?

Reactions: javisam376

kirribilliCN

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hello - my final update below. Be patient and trust the system, if you stress yourselves and contact IRCC prematurely you will just annoy them. As you can see their progress and process is far superior to any other government bureaucratic systems of this kind so let's give them credit for that. That being said it is a complex system of checks and balances they have to follow so sometimes there might be a disconnect. For example, I got the COPR email but my CIC account still shows my in progress/ pending state. Good luck!

AOR: Aug 23
Med Pass: Sep 2nd
IP1: Sep 2nd
NA: not sure
IP2: Sep 21st
PPR: Sep 22nd

Reactions: jman25 and ravleen

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India

This is the email:

"Dear J,

· Change in health;

Sincerely,

Immigration Section"

Ohh.. you're gonna have to send out to Mexico by yourself then (after checking if you have to send out the Passport or just the copy of it).
You have to create a return courier package with DHL or Fedex something like that.
Do you not have a Visa Application Center in your place?
Hey I just googled and found out that you have VFS in Peru. They ship your passports. Try calling them and find out if they could help you out.
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Peru/english/index.html

Congratulations on your PPR. and good luck :)