New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-08-2017
Med's Done....
01-09-2017
Hey guys the photos that we need to send with passport for visa stamping should be printed on some special paper or normal paper???? And I think 2 photos for a single person are asked. So both photos carry details at back or only single photo???

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Oh wow that's just great no NA2 no IP2

Hope I too receive my PPR directly although stuck in NA2

U have given me a ray of hope
Thankyou
The reason why there is no NA2 ,IP2 is it is not mandatory that every VO or agent change status on regular basis.
Inside GCMS they write all notes and process application however it may possible that on my cic account we can see "Not started " or "In progress".
I am in IP1 since last 11 days and I called cic to know the status then agent told me that my all docs are in order and criminality check is done but still my message is IP1.

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
Hey guys the photos that we need to send with passport for visa stamping should be printed on some special paper or normal paper???? And I think 2 photos for a single person are asked. So both photos carry details at back or only single photo???
Yes 2 photos, regular photo paper, as per the specified dimensions and just your details on both of them....

Reactions: manutheguy

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
August people seem to be getting processed so quickly! I'm so envious! Stupid FBI! I would have gotten my application in for mid-August if it weren't for them! Now I'm stuck with a September AOR. I hope we end up being as lucky as you August guys! Fingers crossed!!!

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Abuzii

Jun 22, 2017
Bremen
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Hi everyone,

Please find below my timeline:
FSW - O with 2 applicants / CRS: 511
ITA 2 August
AOR 29 August

Please note: I did my medicals upfront (before AOR) and also paid all fees upfront.

As medicals have been done upfront, then why do my details here below not say: 'medicals passed' ?
  • We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
  • The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Also, the system keeps saying: 'your action is required' without any further information.

Anyone have any feedback?

Thanks guys :)
Hello blackbear88, I have same AOR with you. I am beginning to conclude that people with AOR 29th August have similar issue with processing their application. Mine have not changed since 29th of August and I called them in Ontario to ask if everything is in order, the lady said yes that there is no problem with my application but yet there is not even MP status upgrade since then. Nothing has changed on my timeline since I submit almost a month now. Please kindly advise if there has been any update from your side and maybe we can connect if possible to share the progress of our applications. I also paid upfront while submitting my application on the 29th August. My timeline is below :
  • Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
  • Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check: Not applicable.
  • Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Hello blackbear88, I have same AOR with you. I am beginning to conclude that people with AOR 29th August have similar issue with processing their application. Mine have not changed since 29th of August and I called them in Ontario to ask if everything is in order, the lady said yes that there is no problem with my application but yet there is not even MP status upgrade since then. Nothing has changed on my timeline since I submit almost a month now. Please kindly advise if there has been any update from your side and maybe we can connect if possible to share the progress of our applications. I also paid upfront while submitting my application on the 29th August. My timeline is below :
  • Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
  • Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check: Not applicable.
  • Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hey Abuzii,
Just to add though, don't lose heart. IRCC isn't good about updating the myCIC statuses. It might be that they're processing your application but just aren't updating the statuses in your account. We've seen accounts from people on this forum of having no update in their account at all, and then they suddenly get the golden email. You can never be sure, but let that give you some amount of hope. As legalfalcon always tells us, the only way to be sure of what's happening with your application is to order GCMS notes...

bighead2

May 6, 2017
Buddy dnt worry I am here to company you, AOR-30th Aug, MEP/IP1-13 Aug, i think coz of travel history its taking a long time as I have a long travel history. Are you FSWO? another case might be the visa office which in my case is Sydney. Some people from my date have already got ppr but i remain patient and keep myself motivated.
Hi i dont think the delay is related to ur travel history... Am single with no travel history, yet av been on ip1 since 18th August

Abuzii

Jun 22, 2017
Bremen
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Hey Abuzii,
Just to add though, don't lose heart. IRCC isn't good about updating the myCIC statuses. It might be that they're processing your application but just aren't updating the statuses in your account. We've seen accounts from people on this forum of having no update in their account at all, and then they suddenly get the golden email. You can never be sure, but let that give you some amount of hope. As legalfalcon always tells us, the only way to be sure of what's happening with your application is to order GCMS notes...
hmmmmmm......thanks crescent for the word of hope......I hope for the best.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello - my final update below. Be patient and trust the system, if you stress yourselves and contact IRCC prematurely you will just annoy them. As you can see their progress and process is far superior to any other government bureaucratic systems of this kind so let's give them credit for that. That being said it is a complex system of checks and balances they have to follow so sometimes there might be a disconnect. For example, I got the COPR email but my CIC account still shows my in progress/ pending state. Good luck!

AOR: Aug 23
Med Pass: Sep 2nd
IP1: Sep 2nd
NA: not sure
IP2: Sep 21st
PPR: Sep 22nd
Congrats!

Reactions: Mystico_90

seawaves0703

Star Member
May 16, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
IELTS Request
R:9 S:9 L:8.5 W:7
Med's Done....
06-09-2017
I have been on IP2 for 3 days now. Not sure how long does it take to get through this. Kind of worried. Any thoughts?