+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
Guys currently my spouse is in UAE and I am the primary applicant staying in the US for temporary work reasons and we applied together and now we need to send passports. How do you think I should go about that? Can't sound send their passport in UAE while I send mine to Ottawa or how does this work?

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
Brother i have a same time line up to IP 1 .... but after IP 1 there is no update till date.
Could you please let me know what should be the reason for this ?
Congrats.... Why they requested IMM5562E ? Have you mentioned all travel history in PR file ?

In my case i have total 29 entries of travel and no details asked but still stuck at IP 1 since 14th sep.
Thank you very much for suggestion . I was thinking to order GCMS notes but i thought better to keep some more patience.
I hope i too get PPR email soon .:)
IP1 is just a check for completeness of your application. They verify your filled in your application completely and attached all supporting documents.
And, they will notify you if you haven't done this. If you didn't get such notification, you are fine.
Do you remember of missing any of those? And yes, ordering GCMS is suggested if your processing is taking way too much time, and getting a GCMS alone takes 30 days. Just hang in there you'll get it in a matter of days (considering the speed of processing nowadays :) )

Good luck :)
Cheers.

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hey
IP1 is just a check for completeness of your application. They verify your filled in your application completely and attached all supporting documents.
And, they will notify you if you haven't done this. If you didn't get such notification, you are fine.
Do you remember of missing any of those? And yes, ordering GCMS is suggested if your processing is taking way too much time, and getting a GCMS alone takes 30 days. Just hang in there you'll get it in a matter of days (considering the speed of processing nowadays :) )

Good luck :)
Cheers.
Hey thank you for the reply.
My AOR is 31st August
MEP passed 14th Sep & IP 1 14th Sep.
As far as PR filled in details concerns , no i have not missed anything or any document. All are given in proper manner in fact i have hired an agent from Canada who is RCIC / CAPIC certified. I have checked all documents arranged by him as well as i have checked complete profile filled in by him. But i am not sure why it is taking too long time at IP 1 , may be process is going back side but VO is not updating messages on regular basis.
I agree that to get GCMS will only take 30 days till that time i might get my PPR as already 22 days are past.

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
My application is in IP2 phase for the past week.
I still haven't got the PPR email. What could be the reason?

Single FSWO applicant with no travel history.
Should get it mostly in week or two .... just hang in there .... you are almost through.....

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
I have paid the RPRf amount last week on 14th September (which they had asked for on 12th of September), after that there has been no update. I have seen people in this forum getting their PPR mails after a single day of RPRF and in less than a month time from AOR, my AOR date is 20th of August, I am really scared now, can anyone help me and let me know, what stage am I in and how long will it take!

gsohi2011

May 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
File Transfer...
27-10-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-04-2018
Hey

Hey thank you for the reply.
My AOR is 31st August
MEP passed 14th Sep & IP 1 14th Sep.
As far as PR filled in details concerns , no i have not missed anything or any document. All are given in proper manner in fact i have hired an agent from Canada who is RCIC / CAPIC certified. I have checked all documents arranged by him as well as i have checked complete profile filled in by him. But i am not sure why it is taking too long time at IP 1 , may be process is going back side but VO is not updating messages on regular basis.
I agree that to get GCMS will only take 30 days till that time i might get my PPR as already 22 days are past.
Buddy dnt worry I am here to company you, AOR-30th Aug, MEP/IP1-13 Aug, i think coz of travel history its taking a long time as I have a long travel history. Are you FSWO? another case might be the visa office which in my case is Sydney. Some people from my date have already got ppr but i remain patient and keep myself motivated.

gsohi2011

May 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
File Transfer...
27-10-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-04-2018
I have paid the RPRf amount last week on 14th September (which they had asked for on 12th of September), after that there has been no update. I have seen people in this forum getting their PPR mails after a single day of RPRF and in less than a month time from AOR, my AOR date is 20th of August, I am really scared now, can anyone help me and let me know, what stage am I in and how long will it take!
You must be in IP2 with only Security and Criminality checks pending.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
You must be in IP2 with only Security and Criminality checks pending.
Thanks for the reply, any idea, how long will it take!
I am getting very anxious now :(

gsohi2011

May 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
File Transfer...
27-10-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-04-2018
C
Thanks for the reply, any idea, how long will it take!
I am getting very anxious now :(
Confirm what your background status says?

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
C

Confirm what your background status says?
I have applied through a consultant and I don't have access to the account, they say that they have lodged the case through their lawyers's account, so they cannot share the login details, so, I don't have any idea what's going on with my file.

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
Guys, Iam in real confusion. Iam being asked for IMM5669 Schedule A background check at NA2 stage , and since there there is no progress.
August 17th eAOR (RPRF paid upfront)
Medicals Passed - 31st Aug 17
ADR Requested (for IMM5476) though I haven't use any representative.
ADR submitted on 31st Aug 17
NA 2 - 7th Aug 17
ADR Requested IMM5669 Schedule A Background check on 15th Sep 17
ADR submitted on 15th Sep 17
Current status - Your additional documents are being reviewed.

My question is did we need to add work travel in personal history too, because I never added 2 months of work travel in personal history, though added during ADR. I never had any visa rejection and very few travel history. (3 countries , 2 for tourism and 1 for work which was two months only).

Here iam stuck till now, with no updates. Wondering is this is normal ? Did anyone face the same issue. Please guide through.

ArjonDJ

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Tirana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
so... got my golden email today! time to get drunk now...

anyway, here is my timeline:
ITA: Aug 2nd
AOR: Aug 23rd
IP1: Not sure
Travel history (IMM5562E) requested: Sep 6th
Travel history (IMM5562E) uploaded: Sep 8th
Medicals Passed: Sep 8th
IP2: Sep 20th
PPR: Sep 21st

FSW Outland (Peru). Single applicant, several travels that coudln't fit in CIC form, however they are short travels to about 6 countries (business travels).

I see no changes in my CIC account, however got the email from CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) today at 19 hours Peru time.

This is the second time I have applied, the first one was cancelled due to some issues with my PCC. I recreated my profile because I was bored one night and it is free so what the heck right? Anyways everything went better this time so far. So for anyone that might run into trouble with their application, don't lose hope, keep focus on the goal and try to make the right decision.

Good luck to everyone with your plans, wherever they take you.
Congratulations ;)

Reactions: javisam376