+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

gosatyasree

Sep 14, 2017
Hyderabad
Hi Guys

I am in NA2 for about 24 days now and whenI wrote to find out which Visa office is processing my application I was informed that it is still in the central intake office and has not been transferred.
When can i expect this to be transferred can anyone help me?
Does this mean that IP2 process has not even started?
Its been 42 days since me AOR should i request GCM notes to find out what is going on?

Thanks
I've been in IP2 since 19 September 2017.
I've emailed CPC today to find out which VO is processing my application now.
Profile: Single FSWO applicant and No travel history.

What's your profile?
What's your Medical, Document and Background status?

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
I've been in IP2 since 19 September 2017.
I've emailed CPC today to find out which VO is processing my application now.
Profile: Single FSWO applicant and No travel history.

What's your profile?
What's your Medical, Document and Background status?
I am a single FSWO applicant with travel history to about 5 countries including multiple times to Canada and USA
AOR 10 Aug, MEP 23 Aug, NA2 Aug 28 - no updates thereafter

seawaves0703

Star Member
May 16, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
IELTS Request
R:9 S:9 L:8.5 W:7
Med's Done....
06-09-2017
ITA - 31 May 2017
AOR- 24 August 2017
MEP - 06 Sept 2017
BG changed to in progress - 06 Sept 2017
BG changed to NA - 08 Sept 2017
IP2- 21 Sept 2017

Any idea how long does it take IN IP2?

amrhosny

Sep 16, 2017
AOR - 14 Aug
AD (Travel) - 25 Aug
Submission of AD - 1 Sep
RPRF - 13 Sep
Don't know what is happening in my online profile as I have submitted through a consultant.

Any idea on my situation??

MiaB777

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
ITA - 31 May 2017
AOR- 24 August 2017
MEP - 06 Sept 2017
IP2- 21 Sept 2017

What is your document status like ? Under review or no additional documents needed?

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Guys Senior Members need your Help. One of my kid's passport expires in less than 6 months and I have got PPR. I will get the new passport in 10 days from Passport Sewa Kendra in tatkal scheme. So my question is which passport should be sent for stamping to NVDO old or new. And if new passport is to be sent then how should i inform CIC and NVDO.
Only the valid passport should be sent. If you have any valid visa on old passport, just staple them together and send both.
hope that helps.

Reactions: manutheguy

jesuscares

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2017
LANDED..........
23-11-2017
ITA - 31 May 2017
AOR- 24 August 2017
MEP - 06 Sept 2017
IP2- 21 Sept 2017

Under what stream have you applied?

javisam376

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
You are close to pr :) congrats
No one really knows how long yoo can be in ip2, it can be from few days to weeks but I think it's a good sign you got this far and soon you will get the good news !
Would it make a difference if it says "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" on the additional documents section? (I am IP1 and that is what it says).

I mean, would that mean it might take longer and it should change to "No additional documents needed" eventually?

MiaB777

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Would it make a difference if it says "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" on the additional documents section? (I am IP1 and that is what it says).

I mean, would that mean it might take longer and it should change to "No additional documents needed" eventually?
I am in the same boat as you.. AOR aug 24, Medicals passed, we are processing your background check then changed to NA but I haven't received the payment request so I assume I am Ip1 still. I see that everyone getting PR have docs Satus changed to no additional documents .. that's a good sign that things are in last check phase

blackbear88

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

Please find below my timeline:
FSW - O with 2 applicants / CRS: 511
ITA 2 August
AOR 29 August

Please note: I did my medicals upfront (before AOR) and also paid all fees upfront.

As medicals have been done upfront, then why do my details here below not say: 'medicals passed' ?
  • We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
  • The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Also, the system keeps saying: 'your action is required' without any further information.

Anyone have any feedback?

Thanks guys :)

MiaB777

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi everyone,

Please find below my timeline:
FSW - O with 2 applicants / CRS: 511
ITA 2 August
AOR 29 August

Please note: I did my medicals upfront (before AOR) and also paid all fees upfront.

As medicals have been done upfront, then why do my details here below not say: 'medicals passed' ?
  • We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
  • The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Also, the system keeps saying: 'your action is required' without any further information.

Anyone have any feedback?

Thanks guys :)
I had Medicals passed then changed to the same status you mentioned plus your action is required. After few days the application status went back to updated then submitted and Medicals went back to passed. I wouldn't worry about it. They didn't actually need anything from me.

Reactions: blackbear88