+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

huckingfell

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
I check into my CIC account and found that my application status is : Updated and medical was cleared..

Next day I received an email from CIC and it stated that your application is updated, when I logged into there was no update..

My BG is frozen at Not Applicable

And they have changed documents section and it states that : We do not need any documents..
Yes that is the update that your documents are cleared. You will now move to IP2

manutheguy

May 20, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-08-2017
Med's Done....
01-09-2017
Guys Senior Members need your Help. One of my kid's passport expires in less than 6 months and I have got PPR. I will get the new passport in 10 days from Passport Sewa Kendra in tatkal scheme. So my question is which passport should be sent for stamping to NVDO old or new. And if new passport is to be sent then how should i inform CIC and NVDO.

Simi7

Sep 18, 2017
Hello
My timeline is as below

AOR - 9th Aug 2017
Medical Passed - 19th Aug
IP1 - 21st Aug
NA2- 28th Aug

No update since then
Why is it taking so long to progress to IP2

Kindly give your feedback

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Guys Senior Members need your Help. One of my kid's passport expires in less than 6 months and I have got PPR. I will get the new passport in 10 days from Passport Sewa Kendra in tatkal scheme. So my question is which passport should be sent for stamping to NVDO old or new. And if new passport is to be sent then how should i inform CIC and NVDO.
It's better to call your local VFS office and ask. In the meantime, apply for your child's new passport and update CIC and NDVO.

Good luck.

Reactions: manutheguy

thourb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You must be in IP2 now. What is the message displayed on BG line ?
I am same AOR
MEP passed on 14th September
IP1 14th September
No further update until now.....
My background is showing as:

"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

manutheguy

May 20, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-08-2017
Med's Done....
01-09-2017
It's better to call your local VFS office and ask. In the meantime, apply for your child's new passport and update CIC and NDVO.

Good luck.
What are the email IDs of cic and nvdo. And what headings must be used. Kindly suggest. Is there any thread relating to this query

ns25

Feb 12, 2017
New one. If you read the PPR carefully, they have mentioned that the passport expiry date should not be in next 6 months.

Reactions: manutheguy

Cannysure

Apr 26, 2017
Sa
Hello
My timeline is as below

AOR - 9th Aug 2017
Medical Passed - 19th Aug
IP1 - 21st Aug
NA2- 28th Aug

No update since then
Why is it taking so long to progress to IP2

Kindly give your feedback
Similar timeline here too...NA since aug

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi Guys

I am in NA2 for about 24 days now and whenI wrote to find out which Visa office is processing my application I was informed that it is still in the central intake office and has not been transferred.
When can i expect this to be transferred can anyone help me?
Does this mean that IP2 process has not even started?
Its been 42 days since me AOR should i request GCM notes to find out what is going on?

Thanks