mittler83

Sep 23, 2015
Hi everyone, I wanna share my timeline here:

FSW - Inland
ITA - May 13
AOR - August 14
Request for additional documents: Schedule A - September 13
Request for RPRF - September 18

I don't know anything else as i did everything through a lawyer which my company paid and provided.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hi everyone, I wanna share my timeline here:

FSW - Inland
ITA - May 13
AOR - August 14
Request for additional documents: Schedule A - September 13
Request for RPRF - September 18

I don't know anything else as i did everything through a lawyer which my company paid and provided.
Hi,

What's your background status stays? Are you done with MEP?

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi Guys,
Can you help me identify which stage i am in.

My application status reads as follows;
* Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

* Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

* Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

* Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

* Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

* Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

* Background check Not applicable.

* Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My timelines are as follows;
ITA - 31 May 2017
AOR- 10 August 2017
MEP - 23 August 2017
BG changed to in progress - 23 August 2017
BG changed to NA - 28 August 2017

Paid fees upfront

There has been no updates there after and i am getting very anxious as people with similar timelines are either in IP2 or have received PPR

I am an FSW-O , one applicant and a little travel history

I have been employed by 3 firms and my first firm refused to give me a reference letter after working for them for 5.5 years since I resigned while on a international assignment for personal reasons. Therefore I have provided a LoE along with documents on letterheads proving my employment but the only thing that was missing was the duties and responsibilities, which i got a former senior colleague to provide me (this was notorized not on letter head and provided his business card). The other two companies gladly gave me the reference letters on letter head.

I know this may be a specific case scenario just wondering if you could let me know which stage i am at and my possibility of refusal and when i could expect the PPR email

Thanks in advance and sorry about the long post

Just needed to get it out there and get some sort of comfort

I would really love to move to Toronto by next year. I'm getting very anxious and impatient :(

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Hi Guys,
Can you help me identify which stage i am in.

My application status reads as follows;
* Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

* Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

* Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

* Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

* Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

* Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

* Background check Not applicable.

* Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My timelines are as follows;
ITA - 31 May 2017
AOR- 10 August 2017
MEP - 23 August 2017
BG changed to in progress - 23 August 2017
BG changed to NA - 28 August 2017

Paid fees upfront

There has been no updates there after and i am getting very anxious as people with similar timelines are either in IP2 or have received PPR

I am an FSW-O , one applicant and a little travel history

I have been employed by 3 firms and my first firm refused to give me a reference letter after working for them for 5.5 years since I resigned while on a international assignment for personal reasons. Therefore I have provided a LoE along with documents on letterheads proving my employment but the only thing that was missing was the duties and responsibilities, which i got a former senior colleague to provide me (this was notorized not on letter head and provided his business card). The other two companies gladly gave me the reference letters on letter head.

I know this may be a specific case scenario just wondering if you could let me know which stage i am at and my possibility of refusal and when i could expect the PPR email

Thanks in advance and sorry about the long post

Just needed to get it out there and get some sort of comfort

I would really love to move to Toronto by next year. I'm getting very anxious and impatient :(
This is NA2. Don't worry, dear. Your case is moving quite smoothly.
I'm also in a similar kind of situation
AOR- August 04
Medicals- August 19
Still stuck at NA2

gosatyasree

Sep 14, 2017
Hyderabad
Guys,

How to distinguish between NA1 and NA2?

AOR 28 August 2017
MEP 13 September 2017
Documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
BGC Not Applicable

MEP and IP1 usually happen on the same day for most of the applicants.
However, I didn't mind the BGC status when I passed the medicals.
It now shows as Not Applicable.

Thanks.

Just to add few details:

FSW Outland
No travel history

My profile has been updated.
BGC has changed from NA to

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

manutheguy

May 20, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-08-2017
Med's Done....
01-09-2017
Fswo O
Number of applicants 2
Applied from India
Travel History 3countries
And still with travel histories u got it so quickly. That's a miracle. And in which industry u work I mean to say what is your profile

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi

Another quick question, i sent an email inquiring as to which visa office my application is being processed, I got a reply from them saying that is it at the centralized Intake office in Sydney, Nova Scotia and has not yet been transferred to a local visa office - what does this mean?
Have they not started reviewing my application after the R10 checks or something? Does this mean I am far from anywhere close to IP2 or PPR?

Based on responses i believe i am in NA2 currently

Please advice

Thanks

amrhosny

Sep 16, 2017
Guys. AOR: 14 Aug
Request of Additional documents: 26 Aug (travel history)
Submission of Ads: 1 Sep
Request RPRF: 13 Sep
Paid on: 16 Sep

Don't know what is going on with my online profile as it is submitted by my consultant.

Any help on where I stand??

devgn

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Hi

Another quick question, i sent an email inquiring as to which visa office my application is being processed, I got a reply from them saying that is it at the centralized Intake office in Sydney, Nova Scotia and has not yet been transferred to a local visa office - what does this mean?
Have they not started reviewing my application after the R10 checks or something? Does this mean I am far from anywhere close to IP2 or PPR?

Based on responses i believe i am in NA2 currently

Please advice

Thanks
What is your AOR and Medical Pass (if any)?

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
I can see that the PPRs are being issued even less than a month's time. This suggests that documents like police certificates, reference letters, bank statements are not being verified.
Your views.............

Nykro

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
I can see that the PPRs are being issued even less than a month's time. This suggests that documents like police certificates, reference letters, bank statements are not being verified.
Your views.............
It's almost impossible to verify police certificates especially from third world countries. Reference letters are a pain to verify as most probably getting a hold of the manager or whoever signed that letter is also tough and annoying. Banks don't give out your account information so I really don't know how they would verify them.

I believe they just make sure that nothing is forged or photoshopped, the companies actually exist, the manager that signed the document is actually working there through linkedin/google, and they just have to trust the bank statements lol.

There is no international database with everything about everyone so they can't verify everything!! It's impossible