Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
@ravleen @realdeeptrip
My AOR is 19th Aug, moved to NA2 on 6th Sept, no updates since then... Any thoughts on why it's not moving from there?
Did you pay the RPRF upfront?
I have applied through a consultant and I don't have nay idea, at what stage it is!
i am sorry, that I cannot help in this case :(

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
no bro ... looks like everyone is sailing in the same boat ... now the website says
This online service will be unavailable from 3:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday, September 19, 2017, in order to perform system maintenance.

Online applications: After we receive your application, it may take up to 5 days for you to see it in your account. We are working to make this wait time shorter. If your application does not appear after 5 days, contact us and report a technical problem. This issue will not delay processing of your application.

I guess they are doing this so that they can updated our profile and send us the ppr :) just being optimistic
This system maintenance is a good sign for those who are waiting for their ITA's. It is assumed that whenever the site undergoes maintenance the draw takes place.
All the best for those who are waiting for their ITA's.

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
Did you pay the RPRF upfront?
I have applied through a consultant and I don't have nay idea, at what stage it is!
i am sorry, that I cannot help in this case :(
Yeah my RPRF was paid upfront.. I was just wondering why it got stuck.. I've seen a lot of applications with our timelines (pretty much) getting their PPRs already... guess we really can't predict how CIC functions eh...
Thank you anyway :) Good luck with your PPR :) You'll definitely get it in no time...

Reactions: ravleen

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
no bro ... looks like everyone is sailing in the same boat ... now the website says
This online service will be unavailable from 3:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday, September 19, 2017, in order to perform system maintenance.

Online applications: After we receive your application, it may take up to 5 days for you to see it in your account. We are working to make this wait time shorter. If your application does not appear after 5 days, contact us and report a technical problem. This issue will not delay processing of your application.

I guess they are doing this so that they can updated our profile and send us the ppr :) just being optimistic
Hopefully :D Good luck to you :)

Timmyfemmy

Apr 21, 2017
@ravleen @realdeeptrip
My AOR is 19th Aug, moved to NA2 on 6th Sept, no updates since then... Any thoughts on why it's not moving from there?
If you notice on immitracker, applications with AOR between 20th Aug and 22nd Aug and/or passed meds around 31st Aug and 1st Sept, moved to IP1 the following day and are thesame applications that was moved to NA2 on 6th n 7th Sept.
There has been no updates on these applications ever since. Even applications as recent as 28 Aug are already in IP2.

We don't know what is going on with these dates.

Reactions: nbt11

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Yeah my RPRF was paid upfront.. I was just wondering why it got stuck.. I've seen a lot of applications with our timelines (pretty much) getting their PPRs already... guess we really can't predict how CIC functions eh...
Thank you anyway :) Good luck with your PPR :) You'll definitely get it in no time...
Thank you and same to you :)

manutheguy

May 20, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-08-2017
Med's Done....
01-09-2017
got my ppr mail .... :)
Congrats Buddy Very Happy for You.
Can you share ur family details. PA + Dependents and your Category Like FSW Out or FSW In or CEC Etc

gosatyasree

Sep 14, 2017
Hyderabad
Guys,

How to distinguish between NA1 and NA2?

AOR 28 August 2017
MEP 13 September 2017
Documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
BGC Not Applicable

MEP and IP1 usually happen on the same day for most of the applicants.
However, I didn't mind the BGC status when I passed the medicals.
It now shows as Not Applicable.

Thanks.

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
If you notice on immitracker, applications with AOR between 20th Aug and 22nd Aug and/or passed meds around 31st Aug and 1st Sept, moved to IP1 the following day and are thesame applications that was moved to NA2 on 6th n 7th Sept.
There has been no updates on these applications ever since. Even applications as recent as 28 Aug are already in IP2.

We don't know what is going on with these dates.
Exactly...