+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

realdeeptrip

Sep 11, 2017
India
Dear All,

My profile says the below. What does it mean and what should i expect. Kindly help. Paid RPRF and uploaded the receipt last week.

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Dear All,

My profile says the below. What does it mean and what should i expect. Kindly help. Paid RPRF and uploaded the receipt last week.

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
What's your AOR date and when did you pay your RPRF?

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
AOR 11 SEP and UPLOADED RPRF on 16 SEP.
My AOR date is 20th August and I was asked to pay RPRF amount on 12th September, which I paid on 13th September and my consultant uploaded the receipt on 14th September.
Since then, I haven't heard anything from them.
I guess I have to wait for some more time.

realdeeptrip

Sep 11, 2017
India
My AOR date is 20th August and I was asked to pay RPRF amount on 12th September, which I paid on 13th September and my consultant uploaded the receipt on 14th September.
sorry my aor 23 aug and rprf uploaded on 16 sep. since then the above status

realdeeptrip

Sep 11, 2017
India
this waiting is a pain :(

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
this waiting is a pain :(
Yeah agreed
I was very happy after reading your last quote, but, then your next quote made me realise that we are sailing in the same boat.
Let's keep our hopes high, God will give us the good news at the right time :)

Reactions: Yash17

realdeeptrip

Sep 11, 2017
India
Yeah agreed
I was very happy after reading your last quote, but, then your next quote made me realise that we are sailing in the same boat.
Let's keep our hopes high, God will give us the good news at the right time :)
yup...hopefully the rite time comes quick ... i seriously cant think of anything apart from PPR mail ... doing nothing in office :)

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
yup...hopefully the rite time comes quick ... i seriously cant think of anything apart from PPR mail ... doing nothing in office :)
Hahahaha....oh god, ditto!
Now, I am like it's few days left here, I just keep on checking the threads the entire day :p

Reactions: realdeeptrip

manutheguy

May 20, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-08-2017
Med's Done....
01-09-2017
Guys Thank you all for all your Informative posts!!
Helped me a lot

AOR: 23rd August
MEP: 3rd Sept
IP1 :3rd Sept
NA2: 9th Sept
RPRF: 13th Sept
IP2: 15th Sept
PPR: 15th Sept
Passport submitted: Today 19th Sept at VFS New Delhi
First of all congratulations. Can u share your family details and your category like fsw in or fsw out or cec

realdeeptrip

Sep 11, 2017
India
@ravleen @realdeeptrip
My AOR is 19th Aug, moved to NA2 on 6th Sept, no updates since then... Any thoughts on why it's not moving from there?
no bro ... looks like everyone is sailing in the same boat ... now the website says
This online service will be unavailable from 3:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday, September 19, 2017, in order to perform system maintenance.

Online applications: After we receive your application, it may take up to 5 days for you to see it in your account. We are working to make this wait time shorter. If your application does not appear after 5 days, contact us and report a technical problem. This issue will not delay processing of your application.

I guess they are doing this so that they can updated our profile and send us the ppr :) just being optimistic

Reactions: ravleen