+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

munibalam

Jun 9, 2017
Hi Muni!
I think there should not be any problem as you were truthful in disclosing the right info that your US Visa was rejected. That fact should be good enough for the Visa Officer to cross-check on his own. They have an access to all your international travel histories so they will be able to find the reason on their own. You shouldn't worry on that aspect!
Wow...Such a big relief...thanks!! Really appreciate it

Reactions: dentoosh

jatinmallan

Apr 27, 2017
Hi everyone
Please resolve my query with regards to proof of funds. I am an Indian who came to Australia in Feb 2017. My australian bank account is only 4 months old with majority of the $12500 deposited in the last 2 months as i d getting a salary of $1000 pw. I also have another Australian bank account which is 6 months old but I had zero balance. Is it alright for me to show my bank account with only 4 months of banking history and not atleast 6 months, as they require us to show 6 monthly average balance. Also is it alright for money to be just 2 months old

thourb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, a bit late to the party here! AOR on 31st August, MyImmiTracker telling me that on average I ought to get PPR by 5th December. I hope that's accurate - it's a lot sooner than I would be expecting!

My partner and I have already booked flights from London to Toronto departing in March to do our landing if we're successful - may seem a bit premature but there was a great deal on and we got return tickets for only £150 each with Air Canada so we'll just take a holiday if we don't get our visas in time...

Good luck to everyone in this thread! Here's hoping that we all get PPR sooner than expected :)

thourb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone
Please resolve my query with regards to proof of funds. I am an Indian who came to Australia in Feb 2017. My australian bank account is only 4 months old with majority of the $12500 deposited in the last 2 months as i d getting a salary of $1000 pw. I also have another Australian bank account which is 6 months old but I had zero balance. Is it alright for me to show my bank account with only 4 months of banking history and not atleast 6 months, as they require us to show 6 monthly average balance. Also is it alright for money to be just 2 months old
My understanding is that there is no need to prove that you've had the money for 6 months. You just need to be able to prove that it is your money and that you've not borrowed it. They may ask for more information if you've not included a LOE but you should be fine as long as the money is yours.

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone
you should attach both the statements. the account which is old and the new one with POF.

vijay lanka

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Medicals Passed: 22nd August and Background is changed to 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.'

29th Aug Background status is NA.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

On 1st September my profile is looking as below:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. Will inform if we need anything...
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Within 2 days my Background verification changed from NA to We are processing...

Last edited:

dentoosh

May 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-08-2017
Med's Done....
18-08-2017
Medicals Passed: 22nd August and Background is changed to 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.'

Background check: We are processing your background check. Will inform if we need anything...

Within 2 days my Background verification changed from NA to We are processing...
Congrats Vijay! You are in IP2 stage. PPR is the next thing now :))

dentoosh

May 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-08-2017
Med's Done....
18-08-2017
Dear Expert Members of the forum, How much time does it normally take for FSW-Outland applicants to reach PPR stage from IP2 stage? Just a rough time estimate? Thanks.

vijay lanka

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Dear Expert Members of the forum, How much time does it normally take for FSW-Outland applicants to reach PPR stage from IP2 stage? Just a rough time estimate? Thanks.
It should take upto 2 weeks of time and some pple got ppr request in a gap of 2 days also all depends on cic

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Hi everyone

that's fine. .. they are concerned about the money in the acount

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014

u r in ip2 stage so pr is on the way

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
It should take upto 2 weeks of time and some pple got ppr request in a gap of 2 days also all depends on cic

this depends on case to case basis some are waiting for 45 days now in ip2. . .. Once they receive security clearance pr emails are sent