thievaryx

May 6, 2017
Hello everyone here is my timeline
AOR 2nd Aug
MEP 15
RPRF 22
NA2 26
PPR 31st
Immensely thankful to this forum for the guidance.
whenever in doubt always had a place to consult.
May you all get PPR soon.
God Speed be with your applications.
Sat Sri Akal
Spectacular!

If they made a decision that quickly on your case, it means you did a great job in assembling your application. Hard work pays off!

Congratulations! Hope to meet you in Canada one day.

Reactions: ravleen

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
We applied in FSW Outland for both of us (Me and my wife)
My wife is primary applicant (NOC 6235) worked as Agricultural Extension officer in canara Bank for 2+years
She has completed MSC in food science.
Our CRS score was 444
ITA in 17th May
AOR 2nd Aug
MEP 15 Aug
RPRF 22 Aug
NA2 26 Aug
PPR 31st Aug
All the best

P.S They never contacted her employer
Congrats :)

julu01

Aug 31, 2017
I hope anybody can help me...I am stuck in a strange situation. I made payment for my PR on 12th Aug. 2017 but since right after making my payment (which has been deducted from my card), I am unable to access my PR profile. Though I am able to login MyCIC which shows all my Express Entry and PR profile but when I click the button "Continue Application" (which is still visible after making payment for PR) adjacent to my PR Profile, I am landed on an error page. This has been happening till date and it has been 13 working day.

I even reported issue IRCC via their online web form on 13th Aug. 2017 and reported Technical Error but still it is unresolved/ unreponded.

FYI, I have received two email notifications from IRCC of messages in my profile but I can't check any message upon logging in; possibly due to unability to access profile.

Has anybody faced similar issue? Please do respond as I am getting very concerned.

Tara

Star Member
Jan 15, 2009
Guys who received PPR,

Did you receive it under your myCIC account or in email? also, Did you guys contacted CIC to inquire about your VO?

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Guys who received PPR,

Did you receive it under your myCIC account or in email? also, Did you guys contacted CIC to inquire about your VO?
I haven't gotten my PPR yetm but I believe it comes in an email with the title "Ready for Visa"

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi,

I am FSW-O candidate currently residing in United States. I submitted my application on Aug 13 and my medical has already been cleared. My background check is currently in NBG state. I have the following question regarding address change in the same city. I will appreciate if anyone can answer these questions.

1. Can I change my residential address (same city or region) while my application is being processed?
  2. If yes what is the best way to notify IRCC about the address change? So far the only option I have seen people residing outside Canada is the IRCC web-form.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?

Please let me know if any of you have any suggestions. Also if this is not the right thread for this discussion please redirect me to the right one if you are aware.

Thanks
I am in same situation. Let me know how you proceeded and any updates.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
NOC is in my signature 1123:) industry - advertising. hope it helps
Can you tell me one more thing please, does your educational qualification match with the employment requirements of 1123?
I mean, have you covered anything of their employment requirements in your masters of economics?
A university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, museology or a discipline related to a particular subject matter is usually required.
Practitioners in public relations may require an APR (Accredited in Public Relations) designation.
Thanks in advance!