+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

Slm1003

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I would suggest you to call them, as I submitted my additional documents on 17November and only change what I noticed after,was that my background went to "we are processing you background check" on 29 Nov.
As a matter of fact that was a date when they approved my application.
So my application has been approved for Two weeks and I just learned it today when I spoke to agent.
Still waiting for an email..
Thanks, I’ll try calling. What exactly did you ask? Just for an update on your file?

marika

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
Thanks, I’ll try calling. What exactly did you ask? Just for an update on your file?
Yes, i told them that i received request for additional documents which I submitted, but I haven't got any update in myCIC.
Then she put me on hold,for like 5 minutes and then she told me that my application was approved on 29November.
She talked about pilot project regarding landing, and then she said that they have 30 days to send those email, and advise me to call back if I haven't received an email by 3 January.
I guess I will have to wait for it..

Reactions: CanadianV

Slm1003

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Yes, i told them that i received request for additional documents which I submitted, but I haven't got any update in myCIC.
Then she put me on hold,for like 5 minutes and then she told me that my application was approved on 29November.
She talked about pilot project regarding landing, and then she said that they have 30 days to send those email, and advise me to call back if I haven't received an email by 3 January.
I guess I will have to wait for it..
Good to know. Mine says no additional documents required (and has since a day or two after upload), so I’ll try to be patient and wait at least until next week before calling just in case.

Hope you get your email soon! At least you know it’s approved. Congrats! :)

marika

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
Good to know. Mine says no additional documents required (and has since a day or two after upload), so I’ll try to be patient and wait at least until next week before calling just in case.

Hope you get your email soon! At least you know it’s approved. Congrats! :)
Thank you, all the best with your application

rj1412

Dec 7, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Hi
I am AUG AOR my status just changed to IP2. What is the trend from IP2->PPR in days?? Any idea

Darren198888

Apr 1, 2017
Im got updates a few weeks back saying no additional documents needed plus my background check is in process you think.ppr is soon ??? Cheers guys

Kishan50

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Im got updates a few weeks back saying no additional documents needed plus my background check is in process you think.ppr is soon ??? Cheers guys
Your PR is approved. They are just waiting the right time to send your email as they cannot send it to everyone all together else it will be a mess.

Just relax and enjoy your day!

P.S : I was in the same situation as you. No Add Docs Required and I was in IP2 for like 3 weeks.

Darren198888

Apr 1, 2017
Your PR is approved. They are just waiting the right time to send your email as they cannot send it to everyone all together else it will be a mess.

P.S : I was in the same situation as you. No Add Docs Required and I was in IP2 for like 3 weeks.
Omg thank you so much

Reactions: Kishan50

Darren198888

Apr 1, 2017

One last thing seemly there a few stages of backround checks IP1 NA IP2 I never notice any changes only the no additional documents needed I just wasnt paying attention to the background check.what im trying to say is that with no additional documents needed i would be at the IP2 stage which is the last stage and not IP1 Stage sorry I made this message hard to understand stand.