+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2023 - Citizenship Applications

moonlight86

Oct 17, 2017
@moonlight86 and @tariq5050 , looks like we are all Montreal processing office and have background pending even after the test. I guess this makes it a trend and not that our file is stuck for some reason. I feel better..keep the group posted if you get an update.
Yes, it is good to know that this is probably due to their work load and we need to be patient. I will let you know if I see any changes on the tracker.....

Reactions: tariq5050

Sunshinestate

Aug 1, 2023
Hi everyone! I gave my test on the 10th oct but it has still not been updated in the tracker. I am with the west office. Is anyone in the same situation?
I also did my test on the 10th October, just got updated today as completed. Processing office West/Vancouver. They usually update it after 7 days there, so don’t worry, it will be done!

Last edited:
Reactions: NewDestination
Oct 19, 2023
Me and my husband are awaiting for LPP. Its "In Progress" right now. Our ECAS status says "Decision Made" today. But our minor child's ECAS is still "In Progress" and her Background, Prohibitions are also in "In Progress" until now. Can someone comment if it is normal or should we be concerned?

Secondly, how much time it takes to get some notification in email/mail after ECAS is changed to "Decision Made" ?

Thanks in advance!!

SoHunny

Apr 25, 2019
Me and my husband are awaiting for LPP. Its "In Progress" right now. Our ECAS status says "Decision Made" today. But our minor child's ECAS is still "In Progress" and her Background, Prohibitions are also in "In Progress" until now. Can someone comment if it is normal or should we be concerned?

Secondly, how much time it takes to get some notification in email/mail after ECAS is changed to "Decision Made" ?

Thanks in advance!!
It is common for separate family members to be processed at different speeds.

Based on the tracker, it seems like around a week or so after decision made you get the oath invite. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GZjxBlTxM-FC5b0riTWQetmW0DsPX7Bgt5QQ9HTbP7I/edit?pli=1#gid=122463273

What is your timeline?

Oct 19, 2023