+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2023 - Citizenship Applications

moonlight86

Oct 17, 2017
My test results from Montreal office were updated 3 days after I took the test. However, it looks like the tracker is not updated daily. So even if your test may be completed, it may just not be reflecting yet. Hang in there..hopefully you will see it soon.
Thanks so much! It is very helpful :)

SoHunny

Apr 25, 2019
what are ghost updates? can someone please explain?
it is when the tracker says that your file has been updated, but nothing has actually changed. Most people report that a few days later, they get an actual update. However, it is not always the case. Sometimes you can get a ghost update, and nothing changes on your file for months.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I got request for Fingerprint and I submitted via RCMP accredited agency today. How long It will take to update in the tracker? and how I can confirmed that it received?
did you need the letter to submit the fingerprints?

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1121
Application: Family
Application sent: Aug 28, 2023
Delivered: Aug 28, 2023
AOR: Oct, 19, 2023
Received AOR today. Got email with PDF attachment for all 3 family members. The portal still shows the applications in "Submitted" status.

elfei

Aug 19, 2020
My citizenship test went to "Completed" on Oct 6th but my BG is still in progress - based on some trends, it seems like people who have this experienced get a FP request (which I havent yet) - is anyone experiencing the same thing?
we are in the same page! my test completed on Oct 6th and I got one ghost update on Oct 10th which reflected the test completion on tracker, since then nothing! my BG still in Progress and no FP :/

Last edited:

elfei

Aug 19, 2020
hopefully we get something soon! :/
I feel like it is mostly happening for August applications, based on spreadsheet tracker I have not seen any applicants in July, June or May who get their test invite before completion of BG.

what is your processing office?

Reactions: shksingh

tariq5050

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
I feel like it is mostly happening for August applications, based on spreadsheet tracker I have not seen any applicants in July, June or May who get their test invite before completion of BG.

what is your processing office?
How do I check my processing office?

Wish2023

Sep 20, 2023
Hello,

I got my BG completed yesterday which I got to know from the tracker.
However, today morning I received a general email from IRCC stating about the application in process and I can you the tracker to track my profile.
My question is:
1. Is this email related to my BG got completed? Does people usually receive an email after BG is completed?
2. If not, could it be an indication that Test request is on its way?

Thanks

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello,

I got my BG completed yesterday which I got to know from the tracker.
However, today morning I received a general email from IRCC stating about the application in process and I can you the tracker to track my profile.
My question is:
1. Is this email related to my BG got completed? Does people usually receive an email after BG is completed?
2. If not, could it be an indication that Test request is on its way?

Thanks
That's a generic email without any relevance. You might receive it twice too. Just FYI email it is.

Reactions: Wish2023

harleenkaur1218

Sep 30, 2023
Hi everyone! I gave my test on the 10th oct but it has still not been updated in the tracker. I am with the west office. Is anyone in the same situation?