+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Spousal Sponsorship (Inland/Outland/Paper/Online)

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Your description sounds right to me as ours was two page document and it had an IME number and a thin barcode next to it.
Phew ! That is re-assuring. Thank you

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Has anyone got their Medical test done at Fortis Bannerghatta road Bangalore.
if yes,
1. How long did it take for you to get your results
2. by When were the medical results accepted by IRCC (ETA/ Timeline /days )

Nyash

Jun 8, 2022
Has anyone got their Medical test done at Fortis Bannerghatta road Bangalore.
if yes,
1. How long did it take for you to get your results
2. by When were the medical results accepted by IRCC (ETA/ Timeline /days )
1. They start with the blood and urine test first and I got the results of that on my way back from the hospital (~3-4 hours later, I'd say); this is only for the lab work; x-ray results were not shared.
2. Mine took 6 days

Reactions: puzokumar

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
1. They start with the blood and urine test first and I got the results of that on my way back from the hospital (~3-4 hours later, I'd say); this is only for the lab work; x-ray results were not shared.
2. Mine took 6 days
Thank you We got the lab results as well.
good to know X ray will not be shared.

Given the timing of my wife's test looks like the results will coincide with the Christmas Holidays. so need to wait until new year now.

mmoo

Dec 21, 2022
I am inland and I submitted my application in 2022/Oct/19
As a result, I called IRCC and was informed I had passed all the stages for the PR and my ECAS shows that a decision has been made.
In the new tracker or GCkey nothing shows that my application is still under process.
did any one got the same thing

EloiseMann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2022
Category........
FAM
As a result, I called IRCC and was informed I had passed all the stages for the PR and my ECAS shows that a decision has been made.
In the new tracker or GCkey nothing shows that my application is still under process.
To make sure I understand: the call centre says you're done but both the tracker and GCKey still show it as in process?

Because I would trust the trackers over the call centre. The call centre agents aren't case processing agents and they give bad/wrong info all the time.

mmoo

Dec 21, 2022
To make sure I understand: the call centre says you're done but both the tracker and GCKey still show it as in process?

Because I would trust the trackers over the call centre. The call centre agents aren't case processing agents and they give bad/wrong info all the time.
I had decision made in ecas and they told me your background and all the stages you are positive and they approved everything the next step it’s the portal landing

James Lyrie-Stewart

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
The trackers can be extremely inaccurate for different applicants.

For me, GC Key hasn't updated since I passed medical. Everything says "in progress." Meanwhile, I'm already waiting for eCOPR. If ECAS says DM, then you are pretty much approved unless you get a procedural fairness letter.

Your portal invitation is probably on the way. Took me two months to get that so I don't think there's anything you can do but wait.

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Can someone share the ECAS link please,

Vasun

Dec 11, 2022
The trackers can be extremely inaccurate for different applicants.

For me, GC Key hasn't updated since I passed medical. Everything says "in progress." Meanwhile, I'm already waiting for eCOPR. If ECAS says DM, then you are pretty much approved unless you get a procedural fairness letter.

Your portal invitation is probably on the way. Took me two months to get that so I don't think there's anything you can do but wait.
What is ECAS? is it the same as PRT status? If not, could you please share a link to it? TY TY !

Bkaurkaur

May 19, 2021
this worked,

I found the cases API and ID shows 7 and nothing else.
if my understanding is correct, we will no longer get any updates on https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login this link, and all status will be on the new PR Tracker ? https://prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login - I tried doing the same F12 here and no luck.

definitely learning a lot of javascript :D
Hi ,Can u please try to do F12 on pr tracker and then fetch/Xhr on network and the click on application.json because i saw my status has chnaged on that file .I just want to see if its same for everyone