+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Spousal Sponsorship (Inland/Outland/Paper/Online)

Fingerscrossedforyou

Aug 13, 2022
Got portal invite today finally!

Timeline so far:
Application submitted online2022-08-02
AOR sent to sponsor; BIL & MR sent to PA2022-08-17
Biometrics collected2022-08-18
Medical exam completed2022-08-19
Doctor uploaded results (no updates on tracker yet)2022-09-02
Medical exam updated to “Completed” on tracker2022-09-05
Eligibility completed on tracker (PA & sponsor)2022-09-15
Sponsor Approval email2022-09-27
Approved in Principle email2022-10-15
COPR details on PR tracker.
Background verification updated to “Completed”
(70 days since AOR)
2022-10-26
Portal invite!!!2022-12-19
Good to see that you got the portal invite. Our timelines are almost identical, so hopefully my invite is imminent...

taetaem0n

Jun 9, 2021
Received an PR Confirmation email from IRCC yesterday - it said my application has been approved! I replied all the required info to them right away. Still waiting for portal credential. BUT I originally submitted my application online using that PR portal so I already have my own account. Should I still wait for their invitation? cuz I don't see Permanent Residence Confirmation tab on top of the website. Anyone know abut this kind of case?

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Hi ,Can u please try to do F12 on pr tracker and then fetch/Xhr on network and the click on application.json because i saw my status has changed on that file .I just want to see if its same for everyone
What Change did you notice ?

Not a Javascript expert but Application.json is literally just data related to the PR Tracker website and not your application.

It has no info related to an application. for example - when you expand "user" you actually see your Application # and the corresponding details. vs Application.json has no such thing.

and even if this were true, with in "Application.json" - which field did you want me to check?

Last edited:

James Lyrie-Stewart

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
Received an PR Confirmation email from IRCC yesterday - it said my application has been approved! I replied all the required info to them right away. Still waiting for portal credential. BUT I originally submitted my application online using that PR portal so I already have my own account. Should I still wait for their invitation? cuz I don't see Permanent Residence Confirmation tab on top of the website. Anyone know abut this kind of case?
Once you get the portal credentials email, there will be a new "PR confirmation" tab in the PR portal.

CherryCake

Dec 13, 2022
Inland, online
Biometrics already done

August 2 - Application received
August 15 - AOR & Medical request
September 9 - Medical passed
November 1 - Background check completed
November 5 - Eligibility completed (both PA & Sponsor) & Pre-arrival services letter

COPR details started to show on November 18 on tracker, since then ghost updates every day/every other day until last week, now I'm not even getting them. No sponsor approved email, no approved in principal email, nothing. Very frustrating
Got confirmation email on December 20 and credentials for PR portal on December 22. Waiting for eCoPR

GoodVibes786

Jan 11, 2023
Hi. I have a question. When we get biometric and medical request, do we have to book appointment with VFS office for giving biometric and also need a appointment with a doctor for medical or we can go there without making any appointments with the printed email we get? My principal applicant is in pakistan. Please advise me.