+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Citizenship Applications

WhereAmIQc

Star Member
Jun 3, 2022
I would try to empty the cache of the web browser making sure there are no cookies leftover from a previous attempt. I would try with another web browser.

Otherwise I would try to contact IRCC. Usually they do say on their twitter page their services are down. So this is weird if it's only happening to you.

Are you trying to register on ECAS https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas or on the Online applicant tracker https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login?

Because to my understanding, if you are an online applicant, you can't register on ECAS to check for updates. ECAS is for paper applicant only.

That's the extent I can help.

Amarsaix

Sep 2, 2022
I would try to empty the cache of the web browser making sure there are no cookies leftover from a previous attempt. I would try with another web browser.

Otherwise I would try to contact IRCC. Usually they do say on their twitter page their services are down. So this is weird if it's only happening to you.

Are you trying to register on ECAS https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas or on the Online applicant tracker https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login?

Because to my understanding, if you are an online applicant, you can't register on ECAS to check for updates. ECAS is for paper applicant only.

Thanks for replying back, I tried after clearing browser cache and tried even on different browsers but unsuccessful. i tried on two different systems but the same issue comes up.
Ecas: no i,m not trying to register there.
Called IRCC: I called them but the person give me the same clues to handle and sent me a web form request link which i filled up with the screen shots attached.
Thanks
Amar

Reactions: WhereAmIQc

WhereAmIQc

Star Member
Jun 3, 2022
Thanks for replying back, I tried after clearing browser cache and tried even on different browsers but unsuccessful. i tried on two different systems but the same issue comes up.
Ecas: no i,m not trying to register there.
Called IRCC: I called them but the person give me the same clues to handle and sent me a web form request link which i filled up with the screen shots attached.
Thanks
Amar
Sorry to hear nothing helps. I do hope they get back to you soon.

RJP0191

Feb 6, 2020
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1100
Application: Single
Application sent: 3rd Aug 2022
Delivered: 8th Aug 2022
AOR: 11th Aug 2022
@admin My application is marked as online in the excel sheet but it's paper instead. Do you mind fixing that? Thanks

Amarsaix

Sep 2, 2022

Thanks for your help, just now able to apply online citizenship application. I changed the Wifi networkand it went through without any problem. It was something our wifiwith roggers.
Thanks

• Wow
Reactions: WhereAmIQc

WhereAmIQc

Star Member
Jun 3, 2022
Thanks for your help, just now able to apply online citizenship application. I changed the Wifi networkand it went through without any problem. It was something our wifiwith roggers.
Thanks
Well that is weird. I would have thought using a VPN might have caused problems to some sites. But Rogers?

No matter now. What's important is that you were able to proceed. You have quite a journey ahead of you. Wish you the best.

atul1210

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days:1450
Application: Family of 3
Application sent: Aug 19
Delivered: Aug 25
AOR:
Got my AOR on Sep 01...Anyone with access to the tracker, please update my status.

All other status show "In Progress" not sure what it means.

Ashiqullah

Aug 12, 2015
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1,258
Application sent: August 17
Application received: August 17
AOR: August 23
In Process: August 24

@admin please update!

pillow

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Doc's Request.
14-03-2016
Nomination.....
30-01-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
24-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
19-06-2016
Thank you for creating this tracking spreadsheet. Please add my information to the sheet.

Physical Presence Days: 1665
Application sent: 29-Aug-2022
Delivered: 29-Aug-2022
AOR: 02-Sep-2022
In progress: 05-Sep-2022

Just to share some information: I applied for citizenship first time back in December 2018, AOR in March 2019. Because I missed 2 days in my physical presence, which I didn't realize until I took the citizenship exam. I had to wait for the final decision (not approved) for 3 years. I received the final decision in July 2022.
Conclusion: Leave some buffer for your physical presence before submitting your application, so you don't end up like me. Cheers.

• Wow
Reactions: ishangodbole

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Thank you for creating this tracking spreadsheet. Please add my information to the sheet.

Physical Presence Days: 1665
Application sent: 29-Aug-2022
Delivered: 29-Aug-2022
AOR: 02-Sep-2022
In progress: 05-Sep-2022

Just to share some information: I applied for citizenship first time back in December 2018, AOR in March 2019. Because I missed 2 days in my physical presence, which I didn't realize until I took the citizenship exam. I had to wait for the final decision (not approved) for 3 years. I received the final decision in July 2022.
Conclusion: Leave some buffer for your physical presence before submitting your application, so you don't end up like me. Cheers.
how did it happen? did you travel during your eligibility?

Unsungtale

Sep 7, 2022
Physical Presence Days: 1148
Application sent: August 30, 2022
Delivered: August 30, 2022 (Online Submission)
AOR: Sept 7th 2022

pillow

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Doc's Request.
14-03-2016
Nomination.....
30-01-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
24-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
19-06-2016
how did it happen? did you travel during your eligibility?
Yes, I traveled a lot during the 5 years before submitting my first application. Unfortunately, I missed one road trip to the US because I didn't have a stamp on my passport, and that's what happened.

I hope this mistake can help others not to make the same mistake as me. Cheers!

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Yes, I traveled a lot during the 5 years before submitting my first application. Unfortunately, I missed one road trip to the US because I didn't have a stamp on my passport, and that's what happened.

I hope this mistake can help others not to make the same mistake as me. Cheers!
Thanks so much!

Reactions: pillow

dollygirl

Dec 11, 2014
Hi all, below is my timeline. Kindly add to the tracker.

Type: Paper Application
Physical Presence Days: 1,649
Application: Family (2 Adults & 2 Minors)
Application Sent: Aug 10, 2022
Delivered: Aug 11, 2022
Application Returned: Aug. 28, 2022
Application Re-sent: Aug. 29, 2022
Delivered: Aug. 30, 2022
AOR: Sept. 7, 2022