+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

mrpraz17

Sep 22, 2017
This is to track the status of the sponsorship application. You should use the sponsors UCI in this portal with sponsor information. If you check the AOR you get it will have your UCI and the UCI for PA will be different.
ah okay. thanks for the info. will try it out once I receive AOR

cristib

Aug 3, 2021
I tried to log in ECAS at this link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en , it was impossible. I don't know if I was supposed to use the sponsor information or the PA information. I tried with Receipt Number, Application Number, UCI Number, nothing worked.

The AOR1 letter look liker this:

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about F123456789 Correspondence Id: 1-12345678901

UCI: 87654321
Application No.: F123456789

Dear Sponsor Name,
This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2021/XX/XX on behalf of the following member(s):

PA Name

Is this UCI for sponsor or for PA? (I assume for the sponsor but not sure 100%).
And when I log is should I put the Sponsor info or PA? I did not work with either.
All I get back is : We were not able to identify you using the information you provided .....
What I am doing wrong.

ramekris3163

Sep 8, 2021
I tried to log in ECAS at this link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en , it was impossible. I don't know if I was supposed to use the sponsor information or the PA information. I tried with Receipt Number, Application Number, UCI Number, nothing worked.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about F123456789 Correspondence Id: 1-12345678901

Dear Sponsor Name,
This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2021/XX/XX on behalf of the following member(s):

PA Name

Is this UCI for sponsor or for PA? (I assume for the sponsor but not sure 100%).
And when I log is should I put the Sponsor info or PA? I did not work with either.
All I get back is : We were not able to identify you using the information you provided .....
What I am doing wrong.
Same error for me. I think our details are not updated in the system yet. It should be the sponsor details only.

TreZel

May 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
08-09-2023
Med's Request
20-09-2023
Med's Done....
29-09-2023

Dear Sponsor Name,

PA Name

What I am doing wrong.
Although I'm not using ECAS, I was coming up with the same error message. It turned out that the question about how many people are included was the issue; I was only counting the PA and family members, but I also needed to count myself as the sponsor... hope this helps

sagar004

Dec 5, 2017

Dear Sponsor Name,

PA Name

What I am doing wrong.
I see same problem whenever I try to add my spouse application details.

Do we still have to wait for some more time until the application details are fully updated in system?

Outland2021

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Greetings to everyone I have a question about AOR I’d submitted for Outland common law sponsorship (Spouse Her) on August 17 2021 and till the day I haven’t received any response from IRCC it’s this normal? anyone has the same information?

Outland2021

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
I’m starting to think I’m the only one from August that hasn’t received AOR yet. How IRCC picks the applications every month?

Luam

Dec 19, 2017
Could you please assist me here . I am sponsoring my husband and I have a representative who is following my case. Recently IRCC send email saying that to link my application with IRCC link (ECAS ) which is almost two weeks ago. I spoke my representative today and he said he tried to connect it but it didn't work and he is contacting IRCC and also he said that even if we don't connect the application to ECAS , they will send us email . It will not affect the process .

Could someone tell me if we don't link the application with ECAS , does it affect my process .

Please i am worried .

Aern

Dec 3, 2021
I’m starting to think I’m the only one from August that hasn’t received AOR yet. How IRCC picks the applications every month?
I submitted in August too, it got delivered on August 9 but I've not received AOR till now

Outland2021

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Well is reassuring to see applicants in the same boat called (LIMBO). it’s very confusing how they process applications but still we need to give each others strength to be able to move forward. Good luck to all God Bless!!!