+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

lunapisim

Aug 21, 2021
Hi, as the sponsor for my partner, I do not have my NOA ready to be submitted with application but saw I can write an explanation and add bank statements. I've read some people still got their application returned because it was missing the NOA after submitting explanation/statements.

Is it still possible to submit without the NOA and be approved? or NOA is definitely necessary?

Thanks for your time.

mayur0011

Oct 5, 2015
In my opinion, According to the language in document checklist NOAs are the most preferred way to show evidence of Income.
I think it takes about a week or two for CRA to process a tax assessment after submission.
My recommendation would be to get NOAs and then submit application.

CANIND2020

Apr 5, 2021
Hi, as the sponsor for my partner, I do not have my NOA ready to be submitted with application but saw I can write an explanation and add bank statements. I've read some people still got their application returned because it was missing the NOA after submitting explanation/statements.

Is it still possible to submit without the NOA and be approved? or NOA is definitely necessary?

Thanks for your time.
If online submission yes you can Try NOA 2019 through CRA My account or your accountant can get your NOA in 5mins . He just need your signature in a form Called AUT-01 online . Also, write a letter due to COVID-19 there is a delay . Later You can upload 2020 NOA through GCkey .

sandy053

Jun 15, 2019
Nope, ours was received 19-08-2021 am expecting it will take some time before AOR
When you say application received, is it canada post (courier) status or you are also receiving any email as well. I sent my application on 17th aug, it was delivered on 20th Aug,2021..

Last edited:

twinmama15

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
When you say application received, is it canada post (courier) status or you are also receiving any email as well
Mine was sent by DHL courier as I’m in Australia, so I received a delivery status when it was delivered. Now currently waiting for AOR which I assume is an email to say the application is received and has started the initial processing.

Reactions: sandy053

sandy053

Jun 15, 2019
Mine was sent by DHL courier as I’m in Australia, so I received a delivery status when it was delivered. Now currently waiting for AOR which I assume is an email to say the application is received and has started the initial processing.
Thanks . Got it

sandy053

Jun 15, 2019
If online submission yes you can Try NOA 2019 through CRA My account or your accountant can get your NOA in 5mins . He just need your signature in a form Called AUT-01 online . Also, write a letter due to COVID-19 there is a delay . Later You can upload 2020 NOA through GCkey .
How spousal outland sponsorship can be submitted via online? it it somwthing new?