+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

anoypi

Oct 6, 2021
Since your app was received on Sept 28 you will be getting AOR only by Nov 28. The minimum time for AOR is how 2 months. We are all august applicants and not received AOR yet.

As for your change in status. It shouldn't affect your application. Once you receive the AOR please send a webform to ircc with the updated details.
Thank you for this and congratulations with you AOR!

ramekris3163

Sep 8, 2021
how did you link your application before receiving AOR?
There is an option to link with last name , date of birth , passport details. I used that and was able to link the PR application to gc key. There are two applications one is sponsorship application for.which we have to see ECAS and the pr application which can be linked to gc key.

Reactions: mrpraz17

mrpraz17

Sep 22, 2017
There is an option to link with last name , date of birth , passport details. I used that and was able to link the PR application to gc key. There are two applications one is sponsorship application for.which we have to see ECAS and the pr application which can be linked to gc key.
so, with that option, they ask for province/city intended to live. I dont recall filling that anywhere not even in IMM0008 form . I only had to do this when I was submitting for Provincial nominee application.

did you put your (sponsors) city/province while linking the acc?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
so, with that option, they ask for province/city intended to live. I dont recall filling that anywhere not even in IMM0008 form . I only had to do this when I was submitting for Provincial nominee application.
You can check from the copy that you retained of the IMMM0008 questionnaire.

Province and city where you intend to live is field 5.

mrpraz17

Sep 22, 2017
I have not received my AOR yet but I was able to link my application . with that, I have UCI and Application number now.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I have not received my AOR yet but I was able to link my application . with that, I have UCI and Application number now.
This typically happens a bit before the AOR message is received (i.e. probably you just happened to try the link when the gckey profile was updated).

mrpraz17

Sep 22, 2017
This typically happens a bit before the AOR message is received (i.e. probably you just happened to try the link when the gckey profile was updated).
yup. they must have created my profile right around the time I tried to link. Since, I have the UCI and application number , I could care less about the AOR message. :)

ramekris3163

Sep 8, 2021
Thanks . Ya , I have tried that link before, It couldn't find my application. whats the main use of it? we could just track the status in PR application anywyas?
This is to track the status of the sponsorship application. You should use the sponsors UCI in this portal with sponsor information. If you check the AOR you get it will have your UCI and the UCI for PA will be different.