+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

le chat orange

Jul 20, 2018
According to the citizen application status website in the application history section: September 22, 2021 - We have received your application and have begun to process your application.

Is that the "in progress ECAS" date on the spreadsheet? If so, can it please be updated for me? Thank you!

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
According to the citizen application status website in the application history section: September 22, 2021 - We have received your application and have begun to process your application.

Is that the "in progress ECAS" date on the spreadsheet? If so, can it please be updated for me? Thank you!
With ECAS reference it would mean Application Received. Which means the file is still at the centralized office in NS
In process will mean the application will be moved to the local office. Usually it would take between 2-3 months between these two steps

Gio1908

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Good morning everyone,

Just received my AOR !!

Application type: Online
Physical presence:1461 days
Application: Single
Application sent: August 24, 2021
Application received: August 24, 2021
AOR received: November 10, 2021

Please update the spreadsheet.

Thank you.

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Good morning everyone,

Just received my AOR !!

Application type: Online
Physical presence:1461 days
Application: Single
Application sent: August 24, 2021
Application received: August 24, 2021
AOR received: November 10, 2021

Please update the spreadsheet.

Thank you.
Congrats.!

Reactions: Gio1908

mober21

Nov 1, 2021
Hi there, did you receive an "In-Process" email? Can you copy paste the body of that email here (after redacting your personal info)? I received my AOR on late Oct, but no more emails since then.
This is what I received:

Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on September 20, 2021 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker.

The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:

• your application status;
  • any next steps you need to take;
  • our progress with your application;
  • a timeline of your citizenship grant application history.
To create an account, you need:

• your unique client identifier (UCI);
  • your application number;
  • access to the email address in your application.
If you provided your representative’s email address in your application, they’ll check your status for you.

We look forward to welcoming you as a Canadian citizen.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Suivez le progrès de votre demande d’attribution de la citoyenneté au moyen du Système de suivi des demandes de citoyenneté
Madame, Monsieur,

Nous vous remercions d’avoir soumis votre demande d’attribution de la citoyenneté canadienne. Votre demande a été créée dans notre système le 20 septembre 2021, et elle est en cours de traitement.

Vous pouvez maintenant suivre le progrès de votre demande grâce à notre nouveau Système de suivi des demandes de citoyenneté.

Le Système de suivi des demandes de citoyenneté vous permet de vérifier:

• l’état de votre demande;
  • les prochaines étapes que vous devez entreprendre;
  • l’état d’avancement de votre demande;
  • une chronologie de l’historique de votre demande d’attribution de la citoyenneté.
Pour créer un compte, vous avez besoin:

• de votre identificateur unique de client (IUC);
  • du numéro de votre demande;
  • de l’accès à l’adresse de courriel précisée dans votre demande.
Si, dans votre demande, vous avez fourni l’adresse de courriel de votre représentant, celui-ci vérifiera votre statut pour vous.

Nous sommes impatients de vous accueillir en tant que citoyenne canadienne ou citoyen canadien.

Veuillez agréer, Madame, Monsieur, l’expression de nos sentiments distingués.

Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

Abdoud

Oct 18, 2021
Hi Everyone,

After submitting my application, I have moved to a different province a week ago and I have changed jobs as well. I know that I need to update the my home address ASAP, but what about updating my employement history ? how do I do that ? would this change delay the process ?
I got the AOR today. I submitted the application on August 25th.

thank you,

Reactions: sebishh and figaro2

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi Everyone,

After submitting my application, I have moved to a different province a week ago and I have changed jobs as well. I know that I need to update the my home address ASAP, but what about updating my employement history ? how do I do that ? would this change delay the process ?
I got the AOR today. I submitted the application on August 25th.

thank you,
You can let IRCC know via the webform about the change of address (that’s just incase they send mails (which they rarely do) but also after process(oath etc) is completed they mail you the citizenship certificate
Imho you do need to inform them about your job change.