+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Hey fellows , is your application status showing on old ecas too or you are only able to check your application on new tracker?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Received this email few mins ago for each family member.. Other applicants i remember have received the same email..
There was no attachment or application# mentioned. (already received AoR with application# on 28th Oct)

Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on October 28, 2021 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker.

The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:

• your application status;
  • any next steps you need to take;
  • our progress with your application;
  • a timeline of your citizenship grant application history.
To create an account, you need:

• your unique client identifier (UCI);
  • your application number;
  • access to the email address in your application.
If you provided your representative’s email address in your application, they’ll check your status for you.

We look forward to welcoming you as a Canadian citizen.

andulka

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Received this email few mins ago for each family member.. Other applicants i remember have received the same email..
There was no attachment or application# mentioned. (already received AoR with application# on 28th Oct)

Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on October 28, 2021 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker.

If you provided your representative’s email address in your application, they’ll check your status for you.

I received the same.
AOR October 27th

90'skid

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018

Dear Client,

I also received the same email thing few minutes ago. I Wouldn’t read any meaning to it BUT it could be a ghost update.

they had system maintenance yesterday so I wouldn’t excite myself too much

Ivory

May 20, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
27-09-2016