+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Hi,

I am an online applicant, I sent my application in August last year, AOR was in October 2021. I ordered Notes twice and they haven’t even started to begin processing my application. It’s been more than 12 months and they did nothing.

In the eligibility section of the Notes they put a deadline that is due October 2022. Does anybody find a correlation between the deadlines they put in the Notes and actual dates when they received their test invites? (I am hoping I’ll get the invite at least in October 2022)
Did you get your test invite in October?

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
I have an upcoming ceremony on Dec 14th and I need to travel to US for three days on Jan 8th. What's the best way to have them expedite the certificate delivery? Should I email them now or wait until the day of oath and let the officer know at that time?

tonymeland

Star Member
Aug 5, 2022
For those of you whose spouse also applied individually, did you find that IRCC made you wait until both of you completed the test before giving you an oath date?

Last edited:

ashvez

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
I took the oath today! So happy to be a citizen!
Now the wait for the certificate...
Many Congratulations!
After the tracker got updated how long did it take to get an oath invite through email ?Was it In-person or virtual?
Was it In-person or virtual?And which office?

Thank you!

ashvez

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hello Admin,
Kindly update the Excel sheet, by God's grace received an update for oath ceremony for Dec 16th on Tracker.
Yet to get an email invite. Anyone can guide how long does it take to get an email invite after the tracker gets updated? Thank you!

Reactions: Acorn450

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello Admin,
Kindly update the Excel sheet, by God's grace received an update for oath ceremony for Dec 16th on Tracker.
Yet to get an email invite. Anyone can guide how long does it take to get an email invite after the tracker gets updated? Thank you!
Early next week you should get ur email invite.

Reactions: ashvez

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hello Admin,
Congratulations.. Finally...
you can expect the email upto a week before the actual ceremony

Acorn450

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Many Congratulations!
After the tracker got updated how long did it take to get an oath invite through email ?Was it In-person or virtual?
Was it In-person or virtual?And which office?

Thank you!
I think that I must be a real minority here- I actually got the oath invite email about 3 days before my tracker updated.

My oath was virtual through the Winnipeg office. I applied in Montreal, my application got moved to Vancouver and then Winnipeg administered the oath. Go figure.

• Wow