+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Hi everyone, I got an update on the tracker that I am scheduled for Oath Ceremony on Nov 22 and that they have sent me details on ceremony and everything by email. Problem is, I still haven't received the any details by email, moreover, I didn't even get an email on update on tracker. Anybody in the same boat? I also sent them a webform query, no response yet. What should be my next steps? how to even find what office my application is being processed, so I can send them an email? I applied from Toronto, Online application, if that helps.
should be scarborough office, they will send u within 10 days.

tbear

Aug 12, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London (BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
26/08/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application - 7.5
Med's Done....
08/09/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
An update today :))

The final 3 language, physical presence and prohibition has been updated to complete today and citizenship ceremony to in progress

tbear

Aug 12, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London (BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
26/08/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application - 7.5
Med's Done....
08/09/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
I saw your post and checked my tracker-so excited to see that my final three were marked completed. Ceremony remains at not started, but it feels fantastic to get this far.
Congratulations :)

Reactions: Wandering Mind

kezz

Dec 9, 2015
You might be getting your soon!
My last update was on September 13, when everything (except for oath) turned complete and this morning I received the oath ceremony email.
Hopefully you will get yours too! :)
I received mine too.
Its an interesting one that I would like to share with everyone.
My wife applied 3 months after myself and she got her oath invitation around 3 weeks ago while i havent heard back.

i decided i will email my office and ask if there is anything pending on my application given my wife has already gotten invitation and she applied months after me.

They replied almost immediately and were able to put me with her for oath (Yes you heard it right).

Long story short: If you have someone in your household that has already gotten invite while ur application is complete yet pending scheduling for oath, give it a shot and email them. For them they are finishing 2 oaths at the same time so win win.

best of luck to all fellow future Canadians here
I wish everyone best of luck and very excited to give back to the place Ive been calling home for the past 10 years.

Hmzmtl

Jul 5, 2022
I received mine too.
My wife applied 3 months after myself and she got her oath invitation around 3 weeks ago while i havent heard back.

i decided i will email my office and ask if there is anything pending on my application given my wife has already gotten invitation and she applied months after me.

They replied almost immediately and were able to put me with her for oath (Yes you heard it right).

Long story short: If you have someone in your household that has already gotten invite while ur application is complete yet pending scheduling for oath, give it a shot and email them. For them they are finishing 2 oaths at the same time so win win.

I wish everyone best of luck and very excited to give back to the place Ive been calling home for the past 10 years.
Hey, good to hear that, congratulation
But what email did you used, and whats the office

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
I received mine too.

Congratulations.

This confirms one thing that the delay on applications is just due to the laziness of IRCC officials. If they want they can process applications more quickly.

Reactions: tonymeland

Hmzmtl

Jul 5, 2022
Hello all, i see less activities in the group, its is because everyone is done with the process?
For my side test done in June nothing since
Who is in the same boat !

iam wondering why all this waiting time if test and background are done means 99,99% you are approved.
By the way i have a friend he sent his application in February 2022 he has oath last week and its not even urgent

Reactions: ashvez

kezz

Dec 9, 2015
Hey, good to hear that, congratulation
But what email did you used, and whats the office
I replied to my office which i got the test invite from: Vancouver
Then I received the invitation from Surrey office.
Finished the Oath today and they were very nice mentioning the Citizenship Certificate should arrive within 1 week.
Goodluck everyone

ashvez

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hello all, i see less activities in the group, its is because everyone is done with the process?

iam wondering why all this waiting time if test and background are done means 99,99% you are approved.
By the way i have a friend he sent his application in February 2022 he has oath last week and its not even urgent
I am in the same boat. I had finished my test in May 2022. My BG was completed in Dec 2021. And nothing since then. Still waiting! :(

tonymeland

Star Member
Aug 5, 2022

We might all be waiting for Godot.

Today marks the 6th month since a decision was made on my file. After multiple webforms, e-mails, GCMS requests, phone calls, and letters to my MP, I have seen zero movement on my file. The folks at the Vancouver office simply do not care. The IRCC has already received their money, and there are zero consequences for their negligence